Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Expert Forum
visible small lump/ dent on the upper right side of the nose after rhin...

Questions in the Rhinoplasty (Nose Jobs) Forum are being answered by Paul S. Nassif, MD. Topics include: Anesthesia, Best candidates for Rhinoplasty, Considerations, Endonasal (inside nose) Rhinoplasty, External Rhinoplasty, Nose Reshaping, Pre-Operation, Post Operation, Recovery, Risks, Surgery

visible small lump/ dent on the upper right side of the nose after rhino/septoplasty.

Hi!
3 weeks ago i had a rhino/septoplasty surgery done. The day after the DR. took off the cast i've noticed a visible small lump/ dent on the upper right side of my nose, between the eyes. I've talked to the Dr and he said that this is normal and it will go down because it's part of the swelling...meanwhile he pressed over it and i felt my nose bone clicking. He said that these are called Osteocytes. I am very concerned because with the passing of time the lump is becoming more noticeable.
Will this go away or i need a revision rhinoplasty?
Please Help me and sorry for my bad english