2 cm nodule w calcif.,neg fnb.....but lymph nodes swollen on ct and pet scan
Hello...
I hope I am able to get some good opinions from this post... I had a c.t scan due to gaining 35 lbs in a matter of 2 months,extreme fatigue,shortness of breath,memory problems.. edema in my right foot and ankle. the imaging n showed enlarged lymph nodes in my neck  and a very small.5 nodule on my thyroid. All my labs came back normal as far as my thyroid functions and my c3 and c4 was normal. Dermatology ordered a pet scan to follow up...nothing glowed and pet scan picked up small tissue in my anterior chest possible thy Mona or what's left of my thymus gland....

I finally went to see an endocrinologist and they did an ultrasound, which showed a 2 cm and a smaller nodule with calcification.  I had a fnb done which came back non cancerous

Specialist wants me to repeat blood work and ultrasound in 4 month's. Should I just have it removed....?