Results post right thyroidectomy
I had a right thyroidectomy on Dec. 3rd and still have not received a biopsy report.  I was told that a frozen section would be done and it was not.  The doctor felt it looked clean and didn't need to be done.  I have read that a frozen sections is not always accurate.  But I am still concermed!  Is this a normal procedure?
I also have complained to the ENT that for 2 months that I have had a cough and rough voice and not once has he even wanted to check my throat.  Not, that I like something down my throat but here again I am concerned.
I am on my 4th round of antibitics and now using Asmanex inhaler and Spiriva.  The ENT wants me to go to a Pulmonalgist for Bronchial spasms.
Am I just being very anxious about this whole matter?  I just need some reassurance and I don't feel I am getting that from my ENT.
San Diego
It wouldn't hurt to get a second opinion. So was any type of biopsy done? If so I would be on the phone and calling every day.