Thyroid Disorders Community
Thyreoidea and Ovaria comp

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Thyreoidea and Ovaria comp

Dear All
Has anyone tried Homeopathic injections or tablets rather than using Eltroxin, or L Thyroxin.

I found the above two homeopathic products to be of great help in the past as they stimulate your thyroid to function again rather than tablets having to take over the function.   Went  to visit the Homeotoxicologist whom I used to see before. Or you can take less of the Eltroxin together with these ampules as they work at various levels.

I use the ampules rather than tablets and have two injections per week.  The Dr also gave me the rest of the ampules as treatment is done over a period of 6 weeks, test done an continue again for 6 weeks etc

I also take 5 drops of Bladderack three times a day.

If any interest search under Heel products or Strumeel

Best wishes
Tags: Ovaria
BUMP