Thyroid
I have done my blood work and my TSH is higher as 5.620 (range 0.450- 4.500)  and my T3 is 7.3 ( range 4.5 - 12.0) and T4 is 119 (range 71 - 180) . I also feel some symptoms like dry skin, hair lose, short temper, puffy face and most important gain weight. we found my thyroid after my pregnancy. I also have thalassemia beta. I want to know what kind of thyroid I am having and What should I do now.
I believe you've reversed your T3 and T4.  Your results are really:

T4 7.3 (4.5-12.0)
T3 119 (71-180)

First, let me say that these tests are for total T3 and total T4.  FREE T3 and FREE T4 are much more useful since they tell what's available.  Much of total T3 and total T4 is chemically bound and unavailable for use.  

That being said, your T4 is at 37% of range, and 50% is the guideline for T4.  So, it's a little on the low side.  T3, that should be 50+% of range is 44%.  So, it's a little low, too.  Your TSH is high, which indicates your pituitary would like your T3 and/or T4 level to be higher.  You may be slightly hypothyroid, but your T3 and T4 aren't low enough, in my opinion, to be causing any major symptoms.  

How long ago did you deliver?  Has your doctor tested thyroid antibodies?