Urologic Cancers Expert Forum
Lumpy testicle?

This forum is for quesitons about: Abdominal Pain, Anemia, Back Pain (lower back), Biopsy, Bone Scan, Bladder Cancer, Blood in Urine, Bone Pain or Tenderness, Colon Cancer, Cystoscopy, Ejaculation Pain, Genetic or Other Markers, Incontinence, IVP, Kidney Cancer, MRI of Abdomen, Penis Cancer, Radiation Therapy, Renal Pelvis Cancer, Renal Scan, Robotic Surgery, Testicular Cancer, Ultrasound, Ureter Cancer, Urinalysis, Urinary Difficulties.

Lumpy testicle?

I noticed a while back that my right testicle wasn't fully formed like my left one, I can feel where it is but above it there's a lot of something, and I'm not sure what it is, it's sort of a strange, lumpy something, it's really hard to explain. It's a lot bigger than my testicle, it takes up almost half of my sack. This strange "something" is really worrying me, I've only just turned 18 and I'm scared to go to my parents about it, I haven't had sex or any sort of sexual experience so I don't think it's an STI. I'm sorry it's so vague, but I have no idea what it is, I'm scared to go to my parents, I'm scared to go to the hospital in case it's just a common malformation, I don't know what to do!

Any help would be really appreciated, thank you!
Tags: lumpy, testicle, help, sex, right
Thank you for your question. A physical examination, testicular sonography and blood tests for tumor markers are essential to rule out cancer. It is advisable for you to get yourself examined by a urologist at the earliest.

Kind regards,

Ash K. Tewari, MD

www.nycrobotics.com

This forum is for information only. The contents, such as graphics, images, text, quoted information and all other materials ("Content") are provided for reference only, do not claim to be complete or exhaustive or to be applicable to any particular individual's medical condition. Users should always consult with a qualified and licensed physician or other medical care provider. Users are warned to follow the advice of their physicians without delay regardless of anything read in this forum. The Weill Cornell Prostate Cancer Institute assumes no duty to correct or update the Content nor to resolve or clarify any inconsistent information which may be a part of the Content. Reliance on any Content is solely at the User's risk. This forum may contain health or medically related materials considered sexually explicit. Users are warned that if they may be offended by such Content, an alternate source of information should be found. Publication of information or reference in forum to specific sources such as specific products, procedures, physicians, treatments, or diagnoses are for information only and are not endorsements of the Weill Cornell Prostate Cancer Institute.