Anal Cancer Community
248 Members

Small white hard bump near anus

Hi, I've noticed this small hard white bump near my anus. It does not bother me at all, I've not any any symptoms of anything else. It just seems to be there. I'm 16 and worries that it could be rather serious. I've managed to find a photo that looks exactly like what I have. Irs been around for a whole, and I've been a little to nervous to bring it up, since I want to know if it's serious. Thank you so much. i cannot upload any photos from an iOS device, so sorry if this is in inconvinient, but the picture is right there.
http://m.ehealthforum.com/health/white-spot-near-anus-just-a-fordyce-spot-or-something-more-t379014.html
I just want to make sure. Also, there is only 1 bump, just like the picture shows. Thanks.
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.