Cosmetic Surgery Community
1k Members

my new boob and breast tissue under the arm..

I just had a boob job, meaning putting implants in my breast. It has been two weeks now and one has healed perfect and the other is totally higher than the other one and hard as rock. So im lop sided. One is up one is down. Its like its climbing up to my neck and is very painful, not to menshion I have breast tissue undermy arm on the right side where it is and so its poking out alot.... When I was nursing the breast tissue filled up with with milk under my arm  and exploded out of this hair folical so werid.Anyway will i get better??? My Dr doesent even care? He just says you have scar tissue nothing we can due, Im in so much pain right now help me. So with the combination of the new boobs one up one down and the breast tissue im so sad.

This discussion is related to removing underarm accessory breast tissue.
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.