HIV Anxiety Support Community

Unprotected Oral Sex | need Advice

I am 30 year Male from India, Recently 23 days ago I received oral sex from a massage therapist in India. The act also involved Kissing and Fingering. She started giving the oral sex and few minutes later she went ahead with the hand job and I did not ejaculate in her mouth. I did not notice any cut on my penis after or during the act but tip of my penis foreskin (uncircumcised) was bit red because of masturbation i had the day before to this exposure.

I am paying attention to my body since then and did not see any STD/STI symptoms. My question is about chances of getting HIV through this act as I don't know the status of the girl involved. Whether she is positive/was on high load or not etc. Since before and after receiving oral sex I had kissing and did not find any kind of blood coming out of her mouth. But I am not sure about the inner story of her mouth.

My main worry is My parents are behind me and asking me to get married to one girl. Since I am not sure about my status on HIV I am not in a position of giving any commitment of any sort because as per my knowledge conclusive test only can be done at 3 months window and am more than two months to go.

Please guide me what are the chances of getting HIV and how to proceed in this kind of situation.

Thanks A lot in anticipation.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.