Infectious Diseases Community

Question about Staph

I didn't know where else to post this, so sorry if it's in the wrong place.
I've been doing research all day, and I can't seem to find the answers I'm looking for.

Okay, so here it is.. Staph infection can occur in any part of the body, right?
What about the testicles? If the infection can occur in the testicles, how long before people start to notice the symptoms and what symptoms should be looked for?

Any help would be appreciated..
How are you? What symptoms are present? Staphylococcus is a group of bacteria that can cause a number of diseases as a result of infection of various skin and  tissues of the body including the testicles. These can live normally in the skin and throat but can get into wound causing infection. Staph infections are contagious and can be transmitted with direct contact with an infected sore or wound, or with personal-care items such as razors, bandages, etc. Staph infections can range from minor skin problems to life-threatening infection such as in the heart valve lining Symptoms may present with skin symptoms such as abscess, boil, furuncle or cellulitis and needs to be managed with antibiotics. Take care and do keep us posted.