Nutrition Community

Colon Cleanse

I have done a number of things over the past several months to improve my health.  After being diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis several months ago I was finally able to adjust my diet (no refined sugar, no refined carbohydrates) and begin a good exercise program once my thyroid medication was adjusted appropriately.  I also take a number of supplements (probiotics, vitamin D, B-12, digestive enzymes, CLA, etc.).

Anyway, I've been interested in doing a colon cleanse and am trying to find the best product.  I have read quite a bit about Colonix, which seems to be very good, but I'm always skeptical of online reviews, and thought there might be some people on these boards who have tried it or another product.  If you've done a colon cleanse, please share your experience, the product, results, etc.  As much information as you are willing to share would be helpful.  Also, I'm interested in knowing if you lost any weight as a result of the cleanse.  

Thanks in advance for your feedback!