Aa
A
A
A
Close
Nutrition Community
2.82k Members

Lip augmentation

Hey! I've been wanting to do a lip augmentation. I've got very thin lips. I don’t like the way it looks. Some of my friends have also been commenting on it.  I've decided to go for a surgery at Dr. McLean’s clinic in Mississauga. It is said to be a non-surgical treatment(filler treatment). So I don’t think I’ll need to take off from my work for any recovery time. Not many friends of mine have gone through this. And also I've been getting mixed reviews from my friends and family. So a little apprehensive about it. I've seen many cosmetic surgery disasters among film stars. Well, my doctor is very sure that mine will be a success. He has given me a lot of confidence so I've decide to go with it. If anyone here has gone through any such surgery, can you please share your reviews here. What are the things that I should take care of? Will there be any kind of pain after the treatment?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Healthy Living Answerers
Arlington, VA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.