Ovarian Cysts Community

Anechocic cyst is seen at 10 o'clock position in left breast

Gender: Female
Testing: 3D Mamography Both Breast
Case: Cervical Cancer (Surgery Done)

My mother had cervical cancer and the surgery has been done. After surgery we have done the 3D Mamography Both Breast test and in findings i see below.

HRUS : Evidence of 3x3 mm well defined anechocic cyst is seen at 10 o'clock position in left breast - BIRADS-II

Can anyone explain the meaning of it. Before asking question i have check web, every where i see similar kind of answer saying its pouch of tissues filled with fluid. Can someone explain me in detail does it mean "anechocic cyst" and also does any further treatment required.

COMMUNITY LEADER
Sorry no one replied. I did not think that fluid filled cysts were a concern. But you will want to look into that further and consult with a doctor(s).