Ovarian Cysts Community

I have a complex cyst with thick sepa 4.4 x 4.4 and an enlarged ovary 6.8 x4.1x4.8

I am worried about this I seen my primary today he said he would read my results But pulled them up and told that he could not  but I nee to push my ob to follow up asap. I have called my ob office many many times a few times a day since the sono results came in , I am scare to death My left ovary is all i have left  beside some remmant from a right oopherecotmy  which has had a complex cyst for months now I am hoping someone can help make since of this nd maybe explain it all to me a little more..
here is the results
Again seen is the nonspecific mildly complex oblong hypoechoic cystic focus in the right pelvic region measures 2.4 x 1.1 x 1.2 cm, compared to approximately 2.8 x 1.2 x 1.5 cm, overall not substantially changed.

The left ovary is abnormal. It is measured at 6.8 x 4.8 x 4.4 cm. It is unclear of a portion of this measurement includes adjacent complex fluid. Complex traversing septae are seen, with Doppler vascularity detected. A complex cyst with thick traversing
septae measures 4.4 x 4.3 x 4 cm approximately, which is new from prior exam.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Most complex cysts are benign especially if you do not have a family history of ovarian cancer. The average woman's lifetime is less than 2%. However, since there is a small risk of cancer, you should see a gynecologic oncologist. You will also want to make sure whoever you see does a lot of cystectomies since that will give you the best possible chance of keeping your ovary (if the cyst is benign and doesn't shrink).