Ovarian Cysts Community

ovarian cyst symptoms

Hi everyone,
I am hoping someone can help me understand what is happening to me.... I had severe abdominal pain about a month ago and went to the hospital, they found out that it was an ovarian cyst that had burst on my right side. Since then and even a couple months before I've been having problems sleeping, I've been very depressed, I always feel like crying, I'm so  moody, sad, exhausted and just not OK. I went to my DR today and he did some blood work so I will get the results next week... Has anyone gone through something like this?is this normal?I just feel so awful... Any help is appreciated. Thank you

This discussion is related to Ovarian cyst with lots of symptoms.......
Have you had another scan to see if the cyst has shrunk? It might also bleed internally after the rupture so it will be good if you can have an u/s scan to see if there is internal bleeding - which might cause anemia and might leave you feeling terrible.