Aa
A
A
A
Close
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Community
1.01k Members

burned

I was cooking and i burn my hand and my foot.
now my hand is better but i have small blister and dark color in my skin
1 Responses
563773 tn?1374246539
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hello,
Treatment of burns depends upon the depth of injury from a burn. For these kind of burns; you can apply antibiotic cream such as silver sulfadiazine (Silvadene).It will prevent infection and help in fast healing.

If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may often lead to infection.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.