Swine Flu Community
155 Members

Swine flu and painful shoulder blade

Hi, has anyone suffered from muscle aches or painful shoulder blade after having the swine flu vaccine?  Thanks.
I didn't have the injection but I did have swine flu, one of the symptoms is aches in your neck and shoulders so maybe its just your body reaction to it?
Thanks natbutterflyblue.  It could well be that.  I'm going to wait a couple more days and if no improvement will go and see my doctor.

Has anyone else experienced any side-effects with this vaccine?
I had Swine Flu back when it first came, yes that is completely normal, even to get all sorts of body aches is one of the defining symptoms of Swine Flu, which also differentiate the two, Normal flu and swine.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.