Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Infidelity Group

For those who have been a victim of an affair and are trying to get their life back on track. This group can discuss the feelings and emotions behind it and also support those who are trying to recovery from it.

1 - 20 (of 106) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am in a very tough situation in my life. I been married for 20 years and have 2 teenage kids. My husband is a nice guy and provides a lot for me and the kids. We were always very open about our relationship. We been with other guys/gir...
  Posted
Seems like this group hasn't had any activity in a couple of years, but I thought I'd take a chance and post. Long story, but I'm a betrayed wife with 7 children ages 20 down to 8. I can no longer afford a therapist. I am in need ...
  Posted
I'm not real sure how to go about this. I don't know if a back story is necessary. It might be helpful to understand where I am coming from and what I am looking to accomplish. This might be the wrong place for this question because I...
  Posted
Where is everyone? Hope all is well....
  Posted
Is everyone doing okay? I sure hope so....
  Posted
It has been 4 years,,im still with him,,He has changed completely,,he tells me he loves me every single day,,he says it was a wake up call for him,,Thing is i suffer in silence every single day like the first,, still till today,,i will b...
  Posted
Since i was a victum of infidelity,,what are your honest thoughts of the person who engage into haveing an affair knowing,,the person who they are doing it with is attached,,and some do have family,,And they no,,How are your thoughts of...
  Posted
For all the victums who were unaware till it was discovered,Can you now go back and see it all,,Do you remmember the things you brushed off and now realize we missed it,,How does it make you feel looking back and missing all the sighns t...
  Posted
Well, I have not been on in awhile, but I am having a really hard time this week. You see it is two years ago last week that Joe and his co- worker started their little emotional tryst. Yes it only lasted two months but after 19 years of...
  Posted
It's been ages since I've been on, but for those in this group who remember me and have been with me through all my trials and tribulations over the last few years, I thought you might care to know how things worked out in the end... ...
  Posted
Hi, I'll get straight to the point. My husband and I have been married for 7 years now. His first marriage, my second. My husband was working with a female co-worker for over ten years. They obviously have become :buddies". The prob...
  Posted
Man, things have been so busy around here. Something completely different from the old topic of discussion here on this board has stumbled into our lives, but everything seems to be going really well. Dee Dee and I would love to hear f...
  Posted
A little background: I have been with my boyfriend for eleven years, since i was nineteen. We now have two children together and a rather rocking history. About five years into our relationship, he started being different. It's like h...
  Posted
I check this site regularly to see if anything new is up. So far nothing. I guess that could be a good thing right?
  Posted
908392 tn?1316526499
Hi all, I found this and thought I'd get your thoughts on it... —————————————————————————————— Believing In The Man Who Has Cheated Today’s post is for a close friend of mine, a girl who is like a sister to me. We don’t keep in to...
  Posted
Entering this holiday season, I hope all are happy and healthy. The board is quiet, and I know that everyone has about 1000 things happening all at once..... but for crying out loud! Somebody say something! Anything! (Sorry to sou...
  Posted
1388999 tn?1370046414
Just to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year. For some a new start...for others an end of a relationship. Either way I hope you all can get on with your lives.
  Posted
Select Friedrich Nietzsche Quotations That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. Friedrich Nietzsche A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows...
  Posted
1388999 tn?1370046414
Hi it looks like everyone is scattered to the four winds ....does that mean that everything is resolving its self or that the pain of others is getting too much to bear !! If its the latter it would not surprise me as when infidelity re...
  Posted
i really do not know were to start . my husband and i have been married for 4 yrs now. last oct while i was at work he moved out taking his children. he told he he had a affair and she was pregant and he had to do what was right for the...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
145992 tn?1341348674
Blank
mami1323 commented on New life, New beginni...
Jan 21
219241 tn?1413541365
Blank
redheadaussie Midodrine not working....si... Comment
Dec 26
1616953 tn?1443839111
Blank
JamesC186282 commented on Endo Surgery and Fear...
Oct 02