Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Interventional Cardiology Forum
Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.
61 - 80 (of 1370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter swims in college and has vassodepressor syncope. Since starting college, she has been practicing twice as much as she did in...
1 answer |
I believe I can feel a vein in my leg vibrating. Is this possible? It isn't always the same vein, but it is usually somewhere in one of...
1 answer |
What are various methods of calculating injection fraction and which methods are most accurate and recommended
1 answer |
What are the various methods of calculating injection and which methods are most accurate and recommended?
1 answer |
450439 tn?1249236838
My heart pauses during a B.M, climbing stairs,lifting weights or heavy objects, walking briskly than sitting down, or sometimes just sitt...
1 answer |
667937 tn?1227762298
I don't know exactly what is going on with me. I am a 35 year old woman and there have been a few times i have had neck pain that goes up...
5 answers |
636562 tn?1223671045
I am 33 yrs. old, female, 135 lbs, and a non-smoker. Short history of problems and symptoms: * One year ago I was prescribed Mobic ...
1 answer |
Hello I have chest pain every day and scored 2.9 on Duke Activity score. I take nitro spray which relieves pain most of the time. So he...
1 answer |
I'm asking a question for my father who is 80 years old. He has chronic chest pain since years, he's been in hospital many times.He took...
1 answer |
15 months ago i had severe heart failure, possibly due to a virus. i was 49 years old, my ejection factor was 10% and i spent 2 months in...
1 answer |
Hi . I am 28 years old. I recently got a cold. Now, everytime I sneeze, I get these tingling pains mostly in my arms and a little in m...
3 answers |
Hi MY BACKRGROUND (AGE 56, HEIGHT 168 CM, 88 KILOS. 2002 Angioplasty for 70 percent blockage using catheritization (arm, Dr. Saito in J...
2 answers |
i have left atrial enl 5.3 cm mod aortic and mitral regurg mod diastolic dysfunction htn hih chol. i have mult daily episodes of irre ...
1 answer |
688279 tn?1231279638
hello my name is Robert. I am 49 yrs old. Blood pressure is 120/70, heart rate 91 bpm. When I walk I get a big lump behind my right knee,...
1 answer |
In January of 2006 I had a fluttery feeling in my chest and thought it prudent to contact a Cardiologist. I have been diagnosed with a r...
2 answers |
685584 tn?1227117400
I am a 38yr old female who was diagnosed with pericarditis, interior atrial septal anurysm, and now anomalous RCA. Are they all connected...
2 answers |
After 2 years of angina, I was diagnosed in 6/08 with coronary vasospasms/Prinzmetal's angina (suspected diagnosis, no angio w/ergonovine...
1 answer |
I AM TAKING WARFARIN FOR BLOOD CLODS & MY OTHER DOCTOR SAID COUMADIN IS BETTER THAN THE GENERIC WARFARIN. HE ALSO SAID THAT THIS IS THE ...
1 answer |
Hi there, thanks for taking my question. I recently had a 2nd echocardiogram done due to overall anxiety problems, palpitaions, and mild...
1 answer |
I wasn't sure where the best place to post this would be. I have a question regarding Noonan's Syndrome if anyone has any expertise. ...
1 answer |
A
A