Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Interventional Cardiology Forum
Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.
41 - 60 (of 1370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
521161 tn?1212369304
I have been prescribed generic Norvasc 2.5mg once per day to treat my mildly elevated blood pressure (135/98 on average), raynauds and mi...
1 answer |
In 2006, I had CABG for blockages (2) in the main left coronary artery. However, the graft was unsuccessful for the blockage in the circ...
2 answers |
I am 22 yrs old and lately i've been experience some very unpleasant sensations with my heart. Throughout the day, I seem to have an incr...
1 answer |
I am currently residing in Merida, Yucatan, Mx. I had a 100% occclusion of the LAD immediately beyond the circumflex junction four yrs ag...
2 answers |
I am doing a project for school and I can't seem to find anything on deteriation of the Sinoatrial node (SA). I also wanted to know if th...
1 answer |
When I do strenous work, ie chopping wood and hauling logs, my heart rate barely increases but I can really feel the pounding in my chest...
1 answer |
Hello. As a normal procedure I have an ECG done yearly to monitor my heart due to a successful catherer ablation done in 2001.....I have...
3 answers |
When I take the generic for Norvasc, my feet swell; this does not happen when I do not take the medication. Will natural diaretics help ...
3 answers |
I am a 49 year old male retired nurse with stage 3 heart failureI was active duty army for 15 years and was always master fitness. Since ...
Hello, I am Diabetic and when I sit for long periods of time, my legs and feet swell terribly. It's the only time I seem to experience b...
2 answers |
I have a 10 year old son with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. They recently did an eco and found that he has a whole in his heart, mitr valve pro...
I'm Hispanic female, 40 years old, 3 children (11yr old and 10 yr old twins), don’t smoke nor drink alcohol or coffee, I drink 1-2 cans o...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 25 years old Male. To make a long story short im going to tell you what happened to me at the ER. I had a sudden quite sever...
what is intra-atrial conduction delay and possible inferior infarct this came up on my ekg
Hi I wanted to see if I can get results to my chest pains, I dont have medical insurance and it's just to high for me to pay at he moment...
I am 27 years old and have had random chest pains since I was about 13!I(there is no particular thing I am doing when they accure,and hav...
1 answer |
I have pain in the area of the vein under the chin where you would check the pulse on someone...what could that be?
1 answer |
I am on lisinopril for hypertension (have been for 2 years) and paxil for panic/anxiety (6 months). I have been working out for about 1 ...
1 answer |
hi had random pottassium check feb this year due to dropped heart beat it was low2.5 took sando k went up not too much 3.2 then tested ag...
1 answer |
My daughter swims in college and has vassodepressor syncope. Since starting college, she has been practicing twice as much as she did in...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?