Aa
A
A
Close
Interventional Cardiology Forum
Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.
41 - 60 (of 1370) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
521161 tn?1212369304
I have been prescribed generic Norvasc 2.5mg once per day to treat my mildly elevated blood pressure (135/98 on average), raynauds and mi...
1 answer |
In 2006, I had CABG for blockages (2) in the main left coronary artery. However, the graft was unsuccessful for the blockage in the circ...
2 answers |
I am 22 yrs old and lately i've been experience some very unpleasant sensations with my heart. Throughout the day, I seem to have an incr...
1 answer |
I am currently residing in Merida, Yucatan, Mx. I had a 100% occclusion of the LAD immediately beyond the circumflex junction four yrs ag...
2 answers |
I am doing a project for school and I can't seem to find anything on deteriation of the Sinoatrial node (SA). I also wanted to know if th...
1 answer |
When I do strenous work, ie chopping wood and hauling logs, my heart rate barely increases but I can really feel the pounding in my chest...
1 answer |
Hello. As a normal procedure I have an ECG done yearly to monitor my heart due to a successful catherer ablation done in 2001.....I have...
3 answers |
When I take the generic for Norvasc, my feet swell; this does not happen when I do not take the medication. Will natural diaretics help ...
3 answers |
I am a 49 year old male retired nurse with stage 3 heart failureI was active duty army for 15 years and was always master fitness. Since ...
Hello, I am Diabetic and when I sit for long periods of time, my legs and feet swell terribly. It's the only time I seem to experience b...
2 answers |
I have a 10 year old son with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. They recently did an eco and found that he has a whole in his heart, mitr valve pro...
I'm Hispanic female, 40 years old, 3 children (11yr old and 10 yr old twins), don’t smoke nor drink alcohol or coffee, I drink 1-2 cans o...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 25 years old Male. To make a long story short im going to tell you what happened to me at the ER. I had a sudden quite sever...
what is intra-atrial conduction delay and possible inferior infarct this came up on my ekg
Hi I wanted to see if I can get results to my chest pains, I dont have medical insurance and it's just to high for me to pay at he moment...
I am 27 years old and have had random chest pains since I was about 13!I(there is no particular thing I am doing when they accure,and hav...
1 answer |
I have pain in the area of the vein under the chin where you would check the pulse on someone...what could that be?
1 answer |
I am on lisinopril for hypertension (have been for 2 years) and paxil for panic/anxiety (6 months). I have been working out for about 1 ...
1 answer |
hi had random pottassium check feb this year due to dropped heart beat it was low2.5 took sando k went up not too much 3.2 then tested ag...
1 answer |
My daughter swims in college and has vassodepressor syncope. Since starting college, she has been practicing twice as much as she did in...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now