Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Mukesh Garg, MD Dec 08, 2008
By Jamiesl1986 Blank
I am 22 yrs old and lately i've been experience some very unpleasant sensations with my heart. Throughout the day, I ...
BruceKelleyDec 05, 2008
Mukesh Garg, MD Dec 05, 2008
By BruceKelley Blank
I am currently residing in Merida, Yucatan, Mx. I had a 100% occclusion of the LAD immediately beyond the circumflex ...
By Geneva9999 Blank
I am doing a project for school and I can't seem to find anything on deteriation of the Sinoatrial node (SA). I also ...
By Old_Marine Blank
When I do strenous work, ie chopping wood and hauling logs, my heart rate barely increases but I can really feel the ...
mahendra9Dec 05, 2008
Shali03Nov 25, 2008
Douglas Bogart, MD Nov 25, 2008
By Shali03 Blank
Hello. As a normal procedure I have an ECG done yearly to monitor my heart due to a successful catherer ablation don...
NorvascAnkleFixerFeb 06, 2011
sarraeDec 04, 2008
Douglas Bogart, MD Nov 16, 2008
By Jane68 Blank
When I take the generic for Norvasc, my feet swell; this does not happen when I do not take the medication. Will nat...
By bigbronc Blank
I am a 49 year old male retired nurse with stage 3 heart failureI was active duty army for 15 years and was always ma...
PikaPika88Nov 30, 2008
Douglas Bogart, MD Nov 24, 2008
By treesie263 Blank
Hello, I am Diabetic and when I sit for long periods of time, my legs and feet swell terribly. It's the only time I ...
By wibergevelyn Blank
I have a 10 year old son with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. They recently did an eco and found that he has a whole in his h...
coribellNov 28, 2008
By karinosa Blank
I'm Hispanic female, 40 years old, 3 children (11yr old and 10 yr old twins), don’t smoke nor drink alcohol or coffee...
By jackadams Blank
Hi, I am 25 years old Male. To make a long story short im going to tell you what happened to me at the ER. I had ...
By stayinhealthy669 Blank
what is intra-atrial conduction delay and possible inferior infarct this came up on my ekg
By Kimmy244 Blank
Hi I wanted to see if I can get results to my chest pains, I dont have medical insurance and it's just to high for me...
Douglas Bogart, MD Nov 26, 2008
By gnikki Blank
I am 27 years old and have had random chest pains since I was about 13!I(there is no particular thing I am doing when...
Douglas Bogart, MD Nov 26, 2008
By jecmgo Blank
I have pain in the area of the vein under the chin where you would check the pulse on someone...what could that be?
By bayareagal Blank
I am on lisinopril for hypertension (have been for 2 years) and paxil for panic/anxiety (6 months). I have been work...
By vanana Blank
hi had random pottassium check feb this year due to dropped heart beat it was low2.5 took sando k went up not too muc...
By JV28132 Blank
My daughter swims in college and has vassodepressor syncope. Since starting college, she has been practicing twice a...
By JV28132 Blank
My daughter swims in college and has vassodepressor syncope. Since starting college, she has been practicing twice a...
Douglas Bogart, MD Nov 23, 2008
By Cynthia528 Blank
I believe I can feel a vein in my leg vibrating. Is this possible? It isn't always the same vein, but it is usually...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank