Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2015.
1 - 20 (of 2225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm just hoping to hear a few options! So this is my third pregnancy. I am 7 weeks and 5 days. My first 2 pregnancies ended in misca...
17 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I'm getting worried my hcg levels are great at 3445 but my progesterone level is borderline at 18 I think that's low an doctors said c...
Gonna keep this short and simple due to the fact my labor was horrific and dont remember every little thing. Went to the hospital Wednesd...
2 answers |
317217 tn?1456290378
Yay after being 13 days late I can say, Baby Arya was born this morning at 0320 weighing 7lbs. It was a scary time for us, as the placent...
9 answers |
So I was due on the 26th September and had my little boy Alfie James pheby on the 5th October weighing 9lbs 4oz. I went to the midwife 1 ...
4 answers |
So here is my labor story, my water broke around 6:30am on sep25 two days pass my due date (sep23) . l woke my husband and told him and h...
2 answers |
It startded midnight 29th and he was born 30th at 11.15pm Got to hospital started in the spa The gas did nothing got to 4cm and then...
5 answers |
13864745 tn?1443688831
40+5 in labor, will post labor and delivery story when my fat man arrives !!! :) wish me luck !
6 answers |
On Tuesday September 15th me and my boyfriend went out to Chipotle around 8:00pm, came home, ate and went to bed because he had to be at ...
12 answers |
317217 tn?1456290378
It's gotten so quiet on here now most of you mums have had your babies. I'm still waiting. Was due 26/9 and after a sweep yesterday there...
7 answers |
My baby has acid reflux and projectile vomits after most feedings. :(. Anyone else experience this? If so, what has helped??
2 answers |
I'm due today and I'm starting to get very discouraged on if my baby will actually make an appearance before having to be induced. I want...
6 answers |
11886352 tn?1439439934
Its official. This mama will have her second born in October. Was due Sept 26-28ish... Waiting patiently and impatiently for him or her t...
11 answers |
Im 41+1 ive tried raspberry leaf tea walking long distances tried acupuncture and tried bouncing on fit ball . Any other suggestions? Iv...
8 answers |
I was 6 days overdue with my baby, I finally got induced October 2nd at 9 am. I had all intentions on going meds free however, the pain ...
4 answers |
11804301 tn?1435699114
Hey ladies just checking in as we approach the end of September I wanted to see how many of us have had our little ones and who's still w...
14 answers |
Was due on the 30th. I had a membrane sweep that day. Yesterday and today I've been losing my mucus plug and now having different let bac...
4 answers |
I've now had false labour 3 times, the first two weren't half as bad as last night. I actually started to think I was in labour. Baby is ...
2 answers |
Due Sept 23rd & there was no sign of this baby coming. Came to the hospital & started cervadal at 7pm on the 29th. I was barely 1cm & 50%...
4 answers |
hi ladies, I am a FTM to a week year old baby and am having difficulties feeding her of my own breast as she doesn't take enough on her o...
5 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: Sep 2015 Babies Community Resources