Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Relationship Decisions Forum

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask all of you what you think of this, hubby and I have been together for 7 years, when he got with me h...
Hello. I am a teacher who is 29 years old. I am going throught a divorce. This past week has been the biggest mess ever. I had an affair ...
I am 22 and 4 months before engaged, but still there is no understanding between me and my fiance, i like him and truly respect this rel...
My boyfriend and I have been dating for a while now and we have been having sex regularly. He has only been with 3 women (me being the fo...
My boyfriend and i have been going out for 4 months and he already wnts to have sex but I dnt wnt to but i dntt no how to say it to him
Hello. I've just started going out with a guy. He has a good heart and is a clever man. I'm in my mid to later 20's and I'm embarrasse...
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.