Bipolar Disorder Community
Fecal Incontinence

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Fecal Incontinence

I was wondering if the has been any research has been done connecting the use of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors, especially in combination with themselves, and Fecal Incontinence?
Have you read about the side effects of the med you are taking?  What are you on?  I used SSRI's and never remember having that problem.  I know some meds will cause digestive problems if not taken with food or milk.  My Lithium kills my stomach if I do not take something with it.