Lamictal and Lithium combination
My shrink has increased my dose of Lamictal from 200mgs to 250mgs as I have started to cycle rapidly again. It's helping, for sure, but the Lamictal has always made me a little hypomanic, even when I even out on it.

She has mentioned combining the Lamictal with Lithium; Lamictal for the depressive episodes and Lithium for the hypomania. I currently take Neurontin as a mood stabilizer, but it hasn't helped the cycling and it never really has. The Lamictal has been the best mood stabilizer for me.

So, do any folks around here take a Lamictal/Lithium combination? I am really looking into it as I think it will be a good combination for me. I am also looking into it because I am also on Klonopin and want to get off of it. It doesn't help with the cycling either; it just makes the down episodes much worse. I am thinking that the Lamictial/Lithium combination will really help me in this aspect.
I've never been on Lamictal but I have heard wonderful stuff about the  drug.  I only took Lithium for awhile and now I am on Risperdal.  I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it...it may be the perfect combo for you....I hope.