Cancer Expert Forum
Diagnose with Mondors disease, but doc isnt sure what else is going on?...
About This Forum:

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Diagnose with Mondors disease, but doc isnt sure what else is going on?

For the past 3 months I have had a lump in my left breast that grew about 3 inches in that time period.  My breast was so sore that it hurt to even let a t-shirt touch it.  Then one day a couple weeks ago there was a blue vein that popped up around my aerola.  The lump and most of the pain went away about a week ago.  I went to 2 different doctors and the first thought muscle strain and the 2nd diagnosed me with Mondor's and said my breast should feel better in about 2 months.  Also when the lump and pain showed up 3 months ago I also started having nausea and vomiting daily.  I have a Mirena in and have been checked twice to confirm that I am NOT pregnant.  Now my nipple has changed from being pink to purple and I also have about a 2 inch indent on the middle part of my breast underneath my nipple. I am very concerned.  The doctor has me on 800 mg of Septra 2X daily for 10 days to rule out an infection.  I am on day 9 and do not feel any better but am very concerned.  I am only 26 years old.  Please help me!!!