Cancer Expert Forum
Diagnose with Mondors disease, but doc isnt sure what else is going on?...
About This Forum:

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Diagnose with Mondors disease, but doc isnt sure what else is going on?

For the past 3 months I have had a lump in my left breast that grew about 3 inches in that time period.  My breast was so sore that it hurt to even let a t-shirt touch it.  Then one day a couple weeks ago there was a blue vein that popped up around my aerola.  The lump and most of the pain went away about a week ago.  I went to 2 different doctors and the first thought muscle strain and the 2nd diagnosed me with Mondor's and said my breast should feel better in about 2 months.  Also when the lump and pain showed up 3 months ago I also started having nausea and vomiting daily.  I have a Mirena in and have been checked twice to confirm that I am NOT pregnant.  Now my nipple has changed from being pink to purple and I also have about a 2 inch indent on the middle part of my breast underneath my nipple. I am very concerned.  The doctor has me on 800 mg of Septra 2X daily for 10 days to rule out an infection.  I am on day 9 and do not feel any better but am very concerned.  I am only 26 years old.  Please help me!!!