Interventional Cardiology Expert Forum
Cardiology: Abnormality in anterior leads.
About This Forum:

Questions in the Interventional Cardiology forum are answered by medical professionals affiliated with the Truman Medical Center. Topics covered include acute coronary syndrome, angina , atrial fibrillation , cardiac catheterization , cardiomyopathy , drug abuse & cardiac disease, echocardiography , heart failure , hypertension & heart disease , lipid management , minorities and heart disease, peripheral vascular disease prevention, valvular heart disease , women’s heart health, and the warning signs of a heart attack.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Cardiology: Abnormality in anterior leads.

Respected Doctor,
To-day, my wife's ECG Report reads thus: "Sinus Rhythm: T Abnormality in Anterior leads".
I request you to kindly enlighten me on the subject.  Also, please advise on possible problems it leads to and how do we go about with the treatment and tests from now on.

What does the phrase mean and what are the causes and remedies to the possible problem that it may lead to. We are presently worried and would soon seek medical help too.

Regards,
Thankfully yours,
Rajen JG.  email id: ***@****