papillary thyroid cancer with tall cell and other features
i had my full thyroid taken out and i have papillary thyroid cancer with speread to the lymph nodes and venous lymphatic invasion. It also went to the soft tissue in the neck and parathyroid but they left that in. I have diffuse sclerosing, soild, conventional, and tall cell features. i am going for my second does of radio active iodine, how many times can you get radio active iodine. Can that treat my kind realy quick because someone told me Tall cell can be somewhat harder to treat. What is the likly chance it will spread to bone or lung because my doctor and nuclear medicine doctor were afraid of that.

what is tall cell? is it easly to get rid of? what if it does spread to bone or lungs? how many times can you get radio active iodine? is my easy to get rid of i think it was stage 3 i forgot the other stages on the other stuff.

Does radio active iodine get cure it?

thanks you, CD
Welcome to our Thyroid Cancer Community.  Although I have some experience with thyroid cancer, I'm not familiar with tall cell or spreading to the lymph nodes.  I'm sure others will hop on to help you, too, and wanted again to say WELCOME you are in a wonderful place to get advice!

C~
Partial 1/07