Cytomel vs compounded T3
For the past year I've been getting my T3 compounded in a gelatin capsule with a probiotic filler. It's always still labeled as SR, but it has no cellulose, and I've honestly never felt great on it. For two months I was on 50mcg of the compounded T3 to try and lower my RT3, but after 2 months, my FT3 was only 2.4. So I"m wondering if I should switch to Cytomel and if it may work better or be absorbed better. Last time I took a high dose of cytomel (25mcg right off the bat), I went hype after two weeks, but after two months of being on 50mcg compounded T3 I still felt very hypo.
I commented on your other question about fillers in cytomel.  25 mcg cytomel, right off the bat is a very high dosage and it doesn't surprise me that you'd go hyper on it.  

Like most thyroid medications, it's best to start cytomel at the lowest dosage and work your way up to something comfortable. Plus, cytomel is usually best tolerated if taken in 2 or more doses throughout the day, but that depends on the dosage.