Normal TSH, T3, T4 but hyper symptoms still exist
I am 33 y/o and have dealt with thyroid issues all my life. Before the birth of my son, who is now 9 y/o,  I dealt with the painless swelling of my thyroid on diffrent occasions with weight loss, then rebounded by with weight gain.  I never really paid any attention to these symptoms till after the birth of my son.  About 9 months after the birth of my son I began to notice frequent bowel movements, trembly/anxoius feeling, extreme hunger  20 to 30 minutes after eating a meal, muscle weakness and extreme intolerance to heat with increased perspiration.  It was in 2002 that I was found to have a Normal TSH, T3 and low T4; Nothing was done with the physican I had, so I changed physicians.  Shortly, after changing docs I didn't have any more symptoms. Then the  symptoms came back only seem to flare at diffrent times then leave. I  never seemed to get to the doc at the right time.  
I am now beginning to experience symptoms again after terminating a pregnancy in June 2008..
I went to see my doc who initially did a TSH test which came back normal and felt that there was nothing wrong with me, but anxiety and had prescribed Paxil- which I did not take.  I then requested a second opinion, and was told that I had postpartum thyroiditis, and prescribed propanol for tremors and increased heart rate.  I was still feeling syptoms of muscle weakness, fatigue, intolerance to heat, so I went to doc again who drew T3, T4 and TSH labs again, which all came back normal.  I don't know what else to ask them to do, I am still experience all symptoms of hyper , but it seems that with this the docs seems to blow it off quite often.  Can someone please offer me advice!!!!!!  Can you have normal labs but still experience hyper symptoms?  What can be done for the muscle weakness, etc.

Help
TinyT22

My first suggestion is to never accept that thyroid tests are "normal'.  Always ask for a copy of the test results and go over them yourself, in comparison to the rather broad ranges used for each.  It is much better to know if you are in the low end or the high end or the middle of the range.  And the best diagnostic tests would be free T4 and free T3.  You wont have to ask for a TSH test.  Unfortunately TSH is the predominant test doctors use, many times to the exclusion of other tests.  With your many symptoms I would also suggest that you check your body temperature several times a day for several days, in order to get a good average result to compare with the optimal of 98.6.  With this information you will know a lot more about your situation and can get better advice from the many experienced forum members.