Racing heart, palpitations with Hashimoto's
I have Hashimoto's disease (just diagnosed about 2 months ago). I'm on 50 mcg of Levothyroxine. I was feeling like crap up until about 5 days ago. i thought i had finally turned a corner and was feeling better but then last night my heart started to race and is skipping beats. I feel very anxious, very dizzy (i'm usually dizzy but this is really bad) and VERY irritable. (i usually feel irritable most days anyway). I've read that with Hashimoto's your thyroid can sputter to life causing hyper symptoms occasionally. Is this what is happening?  i haven't taken my meds today as i'm afraid they might make it worse. What do you all do if this happens to you?
In the beginning of Hoshis, yes some can flip flop from hypo to hyper. It happened to me, I don't think it very common though.

And starting meds can be a rough start sometimes.

So you were Dx'd 2 months ago.........how long on the Levo?  Standard practice is you are started out low, tested at 6 months, usually med is increased, repeated till stable.

If you are hyper, I would contact your doctor to let them know. Till then do what feels best for you, its your heath. - We are not doctors here, just experienced patients. People here have decreased meds at times like this, till they see the doc.

If you have questions on lab results, post them with ranges and people will offer some insight on what it means.