Slightly high TSH

I think I might have hypothyroidism, though my doctor told me to wait a few months to be tested again.  I was wondering what your opinion is.

I am a female in my late 20s.  My recent TSH level was 4.33.  My primary symptom has been feeling very sluggish over last 3 months, especially in the morning, and some patchy dry skin.  I have a strong family history of thyroid disorders (my mother, grandmother, aunts have been diagnosed).  My last TSH test was in 2003 and was 3.28.  I was also diagnosed with Celiac Disease 16 months ago, and I have heard that having one autoimmune disease makes me more prone to others.

I am trying to get into another doctor, bit it is proving difficult.  It could be that the sluggishness is due to something else, but I want to at least pursue the hypothyroid possibility.

Thank you!
You might feel better at a lower TSH of about 1.0.  According to the AACE the normal limits are .3 to 3.0 which would make you a little hypo.  You might want to talk to your doctor about getting on a small dose of thyroid meds.  Maybe 25mcgs.