Thyroid Disorders Community
Want to know major issues of thyroid dissorder

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

I'am 25year old...today only i got diagonsed by thyroid disorder...my various test shows the following results...please guide my reagarding my health issues.
Prolactin - 9.88
TSH       - 11.98
Free(FT4)- 1.02
TPO(Anti Thyroid Antibodies)-  >1300.0H
you don't show the reference or "ormal" ranges along with your test results. But assuming they are similar to other labs and reports we see,

people with similar results as you indicate that you are Hypothyroid which means low thyroid.  The TSH test anything above about a 3.0 would be indicitive of Hypo.

Also your Free T4 level is while maybe in the normal range we often see. Would be very low in the range.  Common range is usually about (0.8 to 1.8)  Your testing at essentially 1.0 would be less than half way (50%) into that assumed range.  Many people do not feel well until they are at least 50% of the range.

Finally the TPO(Anti Thyroid Antibodies)-  >1300.0H

what this is a test (one of the two tests for antibodieds) to test for Hashimoto's disease.  This is the most common cause of Hypo in the industrialized world.  It is an autoimmune condition where your body attacks your own thyroid gland.  An elevated number over normal would indicate you have a lot of antibodies and thus likely to have Hashimotos.  I'm not sure with what you posted if the >1300 was the reference range or if that was your test result.   If that is your test result it would mean you have Hashi's.

Having Hahsi's is no big deal really as the treatment is the same as the results of Hashi's is that you are Hypo.  The only difference is that as the attack on your thyroid progresses, the amount of hormone produced is reduced and therefore has to be made up and dosage of medication increased over time to make up for the loss.

What symptoms are you having?  Are you currently on any medication and if so what is the medication and the dosage you are taking.