perplexed and bewildered
For several years, after having Guillian Barre' Syndrome, my husband has been having what I call spells.  They start off with a hurting and soreness in the back of his neck, then go into a headache, mostly. across the top of his head and down both temples.  He then gets hot and cold sweats, nausea and vomiting, weakness.  His blood pressure drops and his pulse gets very low, like in the lower 40's.  He complains alot of being tired and weak, especially after walking of just trying to do alittle around the house or yard.  He has been on Synthroid for years for Hypothyoidism.. He is on 150mg once a day now.  He has had his heart checked out and everything checked out ok so the doctors say.  He has also passed out with some of these spells.  He  has had four of these spells now in the last 2 months.  They used to only occur maybe every month or so, now seem to be occurring  more often. He is also on Allopurinol for gout, prednisone for arthritis, and was taking Plendil for high blood pressure.  He has stopped taking the Plendil in the last couple of months because his blood pressure has been staying so low.  Is there any suggestion as to what you think may be going on or what would you recommend being checked out.  He has blood work done every 6 months or so to check his thyroid level out. He is getting quite tired of this and getting weaker all the time.  
Is it possible his Guillain Barre is acting up?
Recurrances are possible. It can alo take several years to fully recover.

The other obvious question is when was his blood checked last? Do you keep track of what his thyroid levels are?