vegan diet for hypothyroidism
I have a customer that has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and we are trying to research what she can eat.  She has a list from her doctor of some of the things she should not eat.  As a vegan, she is finding it challenging to find different things to eat.  Might anyone have any ideas on what she might be able to eat besides Greek Yogurt and certain varieties of Larabars?
My greek yogurt is made from milk and I am of the understanding that vegans do not eat animal products, including milk or eggs.

Maybe it would be more helpful if you could give the list of things your customer CAN eat; that might help us come up with suitable variations, recipes, etc.......

Of course, all veggies/fruits would qualify, as well as beans, nuts, seeds, etc. There is no end to the recipes that contain these items.

Do caution your customer that she should avoid soy products (edamame, tofu, etc), as they inhibit the absorption of thyroid med(s).