Aa
A
A
Close

Relationship Decisions Forum

Welcome to the Relationships Decisions forum. This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Relationship choices/decisions.

1 - 20 (of 369) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Married for 32 years to second husband. My 34 year old son and my husband have had ups and downs. But last June when my son came back to live in the area, he was here three days when he and my husband got into a huge fight while I was at...
Snowwiss | Last answer
I am 37, married for 17 years and a mother of two. I have a really great marriage and good open relationships with my kids. I have some serious issues with my mother that I feel either need to be rectafied or close the door on the relat...
japangirl01 | Last answer
Me and boyfriend keep argueing over stupid things but it makes me wanna run away and stop eating and throw up :(
frankie2595 | Last answer
I have been in a relationship with a woman for 15 years. We met in the college when we were very young. The relationship was never completely satisfying or happy for me and I was often considering breaking up with her but I never did. Ma...
alex2121596 | Last answer
My bf and I have known each other for 4yrs and we only started going out about 4weeks ago. He kept telling me how much he wld love for us to have a baby, we first had sex around my ovulation period and I told him to use a condom that I w...
bombolah | Last answer
Hello. I am recently divorced. I am a female. Immediately after my ex husband moved out, I moved in with my now current boyfriend because he made me feel happy again, and I was tired of crying. However, lately, all that I have been able ...
fandf | Last answer
So. . My boyfriend and I are very much inlove.. He moved down to where I live to be with me.. And it was a bit after that i decied that hes the one. And he always told me the same. Im on birthcontroll and we are using condoms too... But ...
desii123 | Last answer
I and my girlfriend is in relationship with past four years and i am still confused whether i made a good choice or a great choice..?? actually the problem is that her state of mind is not stable.. she always use to blame me for every mi...
yogeshdebalina | Last answer
Ive been married for 11yrs we have 3 children. My husband has cheated on me at least 3 times And i havent been happy but ive dealt with it for the kids. I tried to leave him once when i was pregnant with my third child but it seemed to ...
greatwife | Last answer
I am looking for a place to air my sadness. Find people to talk to.... Get things off my chest before I explode!!! Any ideas?
Tdillad6 | Last answer
1353681_tn?1387087333
Hi I am a 30 year old woman who has had anxiety , worse in previous years, for the past 6 years. I had generalized anxiety over many issues, and one of them that has cropped up recently is dating. I have never dated /kissed, and I am cur...
calmshell | Last answer
I really don't know what to do at this point and could use some advice. I'm divorced with 2 older teens and my girlfriend is divorced twice with 2 young kids from her last marriage. When we first started dating we each thought the ot...
c0nfus3dinFL | Last answer
Iam 22yrs old and got married a yr ago I'm now 23 wks pregnant. My husband and I have had problems with him talking to other women since we were dating. We had one point where we seperated and we both cheated on eachother. We then moved ...
Eliza2790 | Last answer
I am 5 months pregnant and I feel like everything irritates me and lately me and my boyfriend argue because of the way I been thinking and about my decisions :(
unborn13 | Last answer
I met my bf 4 years ago and he was a married man (Jake) we started dating but I wasn't taking him serious. I was seen someone else (tom) who I had genuine feelings for. I hadn't seen tom for over a year he was out of state we kept in tou...
bellamuneca | Last answer
1943656_tn?1359371329
Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask all of you what you think of this, hubby and I have been together for 7 years, when he got with me he knew I was infertile. Years later and my fourth go at ivf , it worked but, sadly ended in a misc...
isabellastar74 | Last answer
Hello. I am a teacher who is 29 years old. I am going throught a divorce. This past week has been the biggest mess ever. I had an affair on my husband. When he left, only a few months ago, the affair was still going on. I left the man th...
fandf | Last answer
I met my current gf 6 mnths ago. We had different life styles growing up sexually and relationships. I stayed in 7 yr relationship with my ex. Since the break up i had one night stand, couple dating here and there nothing lengthy, and th...
ineedsomehelp85 | Last answer
my husband left- not communicate at all it is like I never exist.
ginger223 | Last answer
Hi! I am 20 years old. My bf and I have been together for almost a year now. He is a very nice man but sometimes he does things that makes me think that his cheating on me. For example sometimes he won't call me like for five days nore t...
kaicha | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Mood Tracker
Mood Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker