Ginkgo biloba as an anti-coagulant
I have an additional question to my last post.

I have suffered recurrent miscarriage and it has been discovered I have the factor V Leiden mutation. Now, I have an appointment with a consultant in 3 weeks. However, I think I might already be pregnant. I have read Garlic, Ginger and gingko can serve as replacements for heparin. I can't just sit here and wait to miscarry again because I can't get an earlier appointment, but I can't find anywhere what the recommended dose of Gingko would be for anti-coagulant purposes.

I'm planning on taking 75mg of aspirin, ginger and gingko until the appointment. My diet generally contains garlic daily.    

Not recommended to take any herbs during pregnancy.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.