Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
i am trying to concive for last one year
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

i am trying to concive for last one year

I am trying to conceive for one year. i married 3 yr back soon after marriage i conceived but i was not wanting child at that time so i take abortion pills same months from a doctor but pills doesn't work to abort then doc. performed surgical abortion and i had heavy periods that time. now i m trying to conceive from last one yr. but un- successfull.i had done all  my test like hsg test doctor told me every thing is fine now what. i m really disappointed. could you help  me out. can you recommend me some very good medicine which can be my hope for pregnancy.
Tags: Pregnancy