Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine Expert Forum
i am trying to concive for last one year

Welcome to the Acupuncture & Traditional Chinese Medicine Forum! This forum is for questions pertaining to acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, as they relate to adjunctive cancer care, preventive medicine, women’s health, sports medicine, post-surgery rehabilitation, addiction and fertility.

I am trying to conceive for one year. i married 3 yr back soon after marriage i conceived but i was not wanting child at that time so i take abortion pills same months from a doctor but pills doesn't work to abort then doc. performed surgical abortion and i had heavy periods that time. now i m trying to conceive from last one yr. but un- successfull.i had done all  my test like hsg test doctor told me every thing is fine now what. i m really disappointed. could you help  me out. can you recommend me some very good medicine which can be my hope for pregnancy.
Tags: Pregnancy
1 Comment
If you want to know if acupuncture works for you before you go for it, no one knows. As I said before, none of the infertility treatments have 100% success rate. Is it worth trying acupuncture for your infertility treatments? The answer is definitely yes. First of all, acupuncture has strong success rate especially for functional problems (e.g., irregular ovulation). Secondly, acupuncture helps you conceive naturally and it does not conflict with other infertility treatments, this allows you to seek other treatments at the same time and maximize your chances to get pregnant. Thirdly, acupuncture is low risk in terms of safety and adverse effects. Finally, acupuncture has low cost and it is more affordable.