Burns Expert Forum
Lab. Mistake HCL acid inhale
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding burn issues such as: Hand burns, Pediatric Burns, Thermal burns, Electrical burns, Chemical burns, Radiation burns, Rehab/Recovery, Pain control, Psychological / Social Recovery, Scar Management, Smoke inhalation, Disaster Management, Skin and Soft Tissue Infections.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Lab. Mistake HCL acid inhale

Hello !!

Am not sure if this is the right place to post this question

I had a 24 hour urine test the other day and I was not given any instruction by the lab . The container I was provided with had an acidic preservative which I accidentally inhaled/breath its vapor. This caused a very bad irritation in my lungs and throat , and I have been told that it might have caused burns or something in my respiratory system .

Please give me your comment and opinion in this as am really worried .

Also , I know this might not be related to this forum , but I have been told later that I should have urinated in a small cup first during the test not directly to the container . would it cause any health issues that i urinated directly into the container ?

Thank you very much
Tags: irritable