Diabetes Expert Forum
Gestational Diabees meal ideas

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Gestational Diabees meal ideas
I have just been diagnosed w/ GD at 29 weeks pregnant.  Any ideas or suggestions as to meals, snacks etc??
Thank you.
Thanks for using the forum.

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I would recommend speaking with your doctor. They should be able to give you information on diet. It may also be possible for your doctor to refer you to a nutritionist who can help you set up a meal plan, and direct you towards healthy meal options.

Good luck.

Cathy