Diabetes Expert Forum
help!

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

help!

What happens is every year or so I faint I went to the doctors about it and they said they couldn't do much about it, wen every so often wen I faint I black out and can't remember where I'm to, I don't know if this is normal or I'm just being silly :L
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Since you are blacking out, I don't think you are being silly.  I am assuming that when you went to the doctor that you had a physical.  If you did not,  then you should have one.  If everything checks out ok then you need to start noticing when these blackouts occur - for example do they happen in the morning or evening, before eating or after eating, when you are stressed,  etc.  This will help you ponpoint anything that may be causing it.  If you can determine if there are triggers you may be able to stop these episodes.  I hope this helps.  

Bridget