Thyroid Disorders Community
Calcified nodules

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

Calcified nodules

I have 2 thyroid nodules.  One on each side.  The one on the right is over 2 cm and the one on the left is over 1 cm but is also on the outside of the thyroid.  I can feel it and move it around.  The one on the left is covered with calcifications.  I also have symptoms of hypothyroidism except the wieght gain but the test come out negative.  I am very tired, sensitive to cold etc.  When I wake up I feel like something has been sitting on my chest all night.  I also have a benign nose tumor, I don't know if that might be related.
My next Dr. appointment for cancer check is not for another 4 months and I really don't want to wait any longer to know something.
Do you have any advise??
Thank you so much :)