Suggestion to cure Thyroid
Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day!

Sir, my wife is suffering from thyroid for the last 9 months (Last June- When our baby was aborted). Then, she started taking one tablet a day (Tablet - Thyronorm). Her report of T3, T4 were alright from the first report. But TSH, TPO were slightly high. Specially TPO was quite high. It was 609. But after taking medicine for 3 months, it was reduced to 118. Her TSH was also come down to 2.31. But her doctor suggests to take more medicine per day, which has helped her TSH to come down, infact then TSH was 0.44. Then her gyneacologist suggest to reduce the tablet/dose, because we require 2 to 3 to conceive the baby.

Sir, her periods are not coming for the last 2 months. So, again we went to the doctor and he suggest for another TPO Test. Now, the latest TPO Report reveals it is 128 points. Sir, what should we do to cure this problem as we are planning for conceiving.

Kind Regards

Rajiv
Welcome to the community .. you may want to try to repost your ? in the Expert Dr. Forum ....

This forum is patient to patient, the link that I have for you is directly to Dr. Lupo:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/show/120

I wish you the best of luck .. Cheryl