Thyroid Disorders Community
best time to take armour

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

best time to take armour

I am reading mixed messages regarding the timing of armour, what is the best time to take? I am currently taking it in the morning,

I was taking 60mg but my TSH went to 0, and T4 and T3 were borderline hyper.  I scalled back to 45mg, (put on 5lbs in 3 weeks, which is not bad since my adrenals kept me from gaining any weight) so far so good, but still having sleep issues.

Thanks,
Well the best thing to do with Armour is split the dosages and take it two times a day.

"Timing " depend on pretty much you, but the best is to take one dose in the AM and one about 4 or 5 hrs later.