Thyroid Disorders Community
can i get pregnant with hashimoto's

This patient support community is for discussions relating to thyroid issues, goiter, Graves disease, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Human Growth Hormone (HGH), hyperthyroid, hypothyroid, metabolism, parathyroid, pituitary gland, thyroiditis, and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH).

can i get pregnant with hashimoto's

i have hashimoto's disease and i havent had my period in like 3 months. i was out of medication for 3 weeks of those 3 months in the beginning. long story short...i have a crappy doctor. but i take levothyroxine 75 or synthroid and was wondering that even though i havent had my period, can i still be pregnant?

I would definitely consider getting tested to rule out that you are pregnant. If you are pregnant, it is very important to get your thyroid under control and to work with both your OB/GYN physician and your Endocrinologist.

Best,

PlateletGal