Aa
A
A
A
Close

Spirituality Group

An open-ended place to discuss spiritual matters. No question considered unimportant, nor any sharing of experiences. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirituality
1 - 6 (of 432) questions
Good morning all; I was born without knowledge or beliefs, but the Spirit of That Which Is Holy had touched me and gave me Life, Mind ...
Being thankful is something that should be part of every day. We are thankful to the East because everyone feels good in the morning...
What things hold you back from doing what you really want to do?
For my whole life, I have an inner voice. Do we all? It speaks to me calmingly, it warns me at the right time, it centers me. Is it my...
Calm Excitement One of the principles of integral meditation and mindfulness is the bringing together of different, contrasting qual...
The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different. --Hippocrates There have been many things wr...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.