Aa
A
A
Close

Brain Health Community

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

1 - 20 (of 409) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm not sure if this is the best forum to be posting this question, but I am not really sure what category this falls under. I am 17 years old with no previous health problems. I would consider myself to be in good shape since I run cros...
neonbrown | Last answer
"Hello! I am writing on behalf of a friend. On November 14th, they placed some rodent control down in their home, and then returned from work a few hours later to sleep. But, in the middle of the night he began to feel dizzy, and it...
Gnacki | Posted
Around the beginning of the year I started getting mild headaches like my neck was out of alignment. Two weeks ago the pain was so bad it woke me out of a deep sleep. I also had severe nausea and dizziness. When these new symptoms didn't...
TNDraco | Posted
I have had cluster migraines, for 47 years on the left side, for the last three months I have a pain on the right side in the bone around the bottom of my eye socket, had a cat scan all is good,but the problem is I can no longer lay down...
kqy1693 | Last answer
I woke up this morning and my hand and forearm were asleep and remained that way for most of the morning. Now that they aren't asleep my index and middle fingers have been twitching involuntarily for the rest of today. There is no pain. ...
Corkyc73 | Posted
I have pain in my head/brain, legs, hands and sometimes in back also. Due to this pain I am not able to sleep or generally it start after evening. I have recently changed the country. weather or place could be the reason ?
kiranlc4 | Posted
I have the most bizarre medical event ever that I'm certain was caused by my roughly18 month prescription daily taking of clonazapem/klonopin. During that time frame I lost my job and went broke and lost any health care and means to ge...
davin2005 | Last answer
starts when I get up in the morning as I walk to start my day usually within 5 min of movement 1 min onset periodically throughout the day makes me stop what I'm doing my hands feel stuck facing up in position of praying I wait for it...
cindylea1 | Posted
Hello all I know that technically this isn't the right forum, but any contribution is appreciated as I'm worried about the possibility of having harmed myself or caused damage to my brain. I'm a 34 years old male and for as long as...
waxxyx | Last comment
Hello ive been dealing with this unkown problem i have, it's vertigo ive seen Ent and a neurologist both have no answers for me, i had a normal Mri, i had ct scans and Vng test, all came back normal, unknown cause, so im here seeking any...
BakerD | Posted
I have very recently been diagnosed with chiari malformation. I have only had a brain mri, go for one on my neck this Friday. My symptoms right now are headaches (all day every day), ear pressure (varying degrees..Some days none, some da...
Corakay1015 | Last answer
for over 30 years I have had "episodes" in which I start out with a pop rock feeling (yes, like the candy). the inside of my skull at the top about the size of my palm feels really cold; my speech slurs, I have an unsteady gait; confus...
Trinacate | Posted
I am facing a really bad time, due to the incompetence of most of the Doctors in here. My sister is sick, way too sick, it have almost a month or more, she started throwing out, falling down, loosing control, and having massive headache...
CHAOS_THEORY | Posted
HEY!I didnt got any friends or jobs to do in this spare time so i stay a little on internet(not games).It harms?Im booored!
ABCD934 | Last answer
Hi, I am a male in my early twenties. Around 3 weeks ago, while I was driving to work, I got very light-headed and almost passed out. After about 10 seconds or so, I recovered a bit but my coordination was really off and I barely mad...
KevinGKVG | Last answer
Hi, I have an OCD where when I throw a hard punch (shadow box), I sometimes lean my head into my shoulder so that it makes contact with my head or jaw when i throw the punch, so my head jars a little. I want to get out of doing this but ...
waxxyx | Posted
my daughter 9 years old is diagnosed by MRI with Neurocysticercosis with single lesion in Aug. 15. she was given Albendazole omnacortil 40 mg and levipil 1500 mg per dayf or 28 days . the symptoms she had was headache, discoluration of l...
Jayamura | Last answer
I am a 31 year old female, I have been recently diagnosed with MS, my head hurts so bad, it hurts worse when I stand, blurry vision, sweats, chills, lower extremity will not warm up, nausea. It hurts worse on the right side of my head. I...
Shylowlove | Last answer
My mother age 82, suffered from brain hemorrhage on last Sunday . Now admitted in ICU. Diagnosed "Intra cerebral bleed with intra ventricular extension". Neuro surgeon ruled out surgery. Kindly advise.
Nadim1 | Last answer
1222076_tn?1423031349
Hi all, Im pretty sure i have POTS but never got offically diagnosed. I have all kinds of symptoms but over a year ago i get these very dull/ mild achy head pain. Even though the pain is mild pain relivers dont help. It can last all day ...
Curly03 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...