Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By trishaa59
Is there any harful effect of the report____ My report says there are a few small punctuate foci of blooming in bil...
By mystery_of_my_head
I am 30 and a few months ago I heard that my brain disappears. I'm losing my memory and consciousness and polish doct...
Gino_BDec 26
skydnsrDec 22
By KatyDid_2
In 2011 I was in a car accident where the car flipped three times, I wasn't wearing a seat belt and when I was taken ...
Ball123Dec 26
By e106358
My stepfather has a tumor. He was diagnosed with it about 11 years ago. The surgeons said that he would not survive s...
skydnsrDec 23
By Autumnsmommy529
Hello im new to this for almost 2 months now I have been experiencing pain in the back of the head along with burning...
skydnsrDec 19
By Jonathan_V73
hello, I'm Jonathan. today i was wrestling with a friend and got slammed to the ground and hit my head. i had a bad h...
Ball123Dec 17
By Heatheranne20
Should I insit on CT? Concussion was 2 Wks ago. Some hard time concentrating but now symptoms worse in past 4 days. ...
BjownbyDec 17
BjownbyDec 13
By Bjownby
Hi everyone I am 25 yrs old. I am a chef and I'm very busy all the time. Over the past month I have felt extremely di...
By yellowroseoftexas70
Hello, hope someone can help me. I just recently had an brain MRI after going to neurologist. Tomorrow I go back for ...
BalsyDec 13
Ball123Dec 12
By hulk713
My 7 year old says he can feel his heart beat in his head and has had a fever last night. Does anybody know what my c...
nimswaDec 12
skydnsrDec 02
jamesj5Dec 02
jamesj5Dec 02
skydnsrDec 02
By jamesj5
Think I could have damaged my vagus nerve doing some mdma. Suffering chest pain, heart burn, not being able to pass s...
Ball123Dec 12
By floaters
Had concussion end of July. Went back to work mid august until end of September - new symptoms came & got worse, now ...
Ball123Dec 12
BalsyDec 04
skydnsrDec 04
By dimples4christ
I recently learned of the dangers of cell phone usage, particularly to children. I have a one year old, that has been...
Ball123Dec 12
By Catlover2503
Hi, I'm 16, average weight and height and am a healthy person. About a month ago, I was diagnosed with vertigo after ...
skydnsrDec 10
By Meg17lee
My son is 10. He has Chiari and was decompressed in Jan of 2013. He had been doing very well for about 9 mo. His head...
By Sammyloo148
I have been suffering from what the doctors are calling an "anxiety disorder". I don't get panic attacks, all that ha...
skydnsrDec 06
By hopeelizabeth01
i went to the doctor not to long ago for sever headaches and numbness along with twitches and slurred speech i was ex...
By nittaa
I did a pituitary gland MRI last year without contrast and the comment was this: During the pituitary gland MRI its...
11387537_tn?1417773815
skydnsrDec 06
By sabaaslam
after being diagnosed for anxiety disorder my doctor has prescribed me Xanax 0.25 mg .. i've read about it over inter...
skydnsrDec 04
By floaters
I had concussion 4 months ago ..seemed to be getting better after 1 month & I was back at work for one month, where d...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank