Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By rt673
For the past five years I have had daily headaches accompanied with dizziness. Medicine never seemed to do much to h...
SKrall14 hours
By Jacob_Izaz
Hello, I'm 21 years old male. My height is 5'9 and weigh about 165lbs. I've been having problems since two year...
13469361_tn?1430101052
By SKrall
I had a ct scan done on my brain and I don't no how to deal with it I am so scared I need someone that knows about th...
Olivosart9315 hours
skydnsr16 hours
By Olivosart93
Hello let me get straight to the point. I'm 22 and for the past couple days I've been feeling very dizzy and tired no...
By Ashtsxx
For about a month, i have been having these "fits" where my eyes try to roll upwards into my head, and it doesn't sto...
skydnsrApr 24
By skateboarddaily
here is the full write up from my recent mri. I have been lightheaded for the last 4 months straight with no answers?...
Silva2015Apr 22
skydnsrApr 21
By Silva2015
Dear meners; I have been diagnosed with mild generalised brain atrophy and my doctor said that it is not serious i...
By Where_is_my_mother
Before my 67 year old mothers Laminectomy and Fusions she could carry on a conversation, cook, clean, eat and do all ...
rpwoodardApr 18
By JJMCkay
First, thank you so much for taking the time to assist people in need. I was diagnosed with a 8X11 Cavernous hemang...
rpwoodardApr 18
By Muthukumarana1
Hi We live in Russia. My wife is a Russian, her name is Nataliia. She is suffering from neck and head pain for th...
rpwoodardApr 18
By dreamrthts
Humor me... Where would you go and how much would it cost to have imaging (MRI??) done of your brain to see how di...
rpwoodardApr 18
By remesht
My sisters MRI shows the following "T2W, FLAIR hyperintensities in bilateral parieto-occipital lobes, splenium of co...
By Ginolom
I fell Sunday eve hit my head it's Thursday last two days kinda have headache; I have doctors appt Monday am I ok?? H...
skydnsrApr 11
skydnsrMar 09
By afreeman6
Since about September of 2014 I have been having some bizarre symptoms. I have been having severe lightheadedness, al...
By abdul202
Hello, I’ve been having chronic brain inflammation for about 6 years, and I have consulted many doctors and tried va...
skydnsrApr 05
By monicamieu
2 days ago, my boyfriend was laying on me and rested his chin on my right temple. He pressed on it pretty hard. Unint...
skydnsrMar 27
damalynykMar 27
skydnsrMar 19
By damalynyk
Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. I've been having problems with dizziness, nausea and headaches since la...
By peachess123
Can someone help I have a small old hemorrhage in the peritrigonal white matter I had a car crash over a year ago a...
778037_tn?1377989800
By KodeMaster
Hi, I am a 37 year old female with a complex medical history,,including severe migraines, which are in somewhat of ...
Ball123Mar 14
skydnsrMar 08
By Arata_Kokonoe
I am a 16 year old male high school soccer player. I read a lot of articles that say that heading the ball may lead ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank