Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By mamadavis24
since tonight I've had a very strong pulsating feeling in my right temple. it has been happening for the past 30 mins...
jemma116Jul 05
skydnsrJul 04
jemma116Jul 02
selmaSMay 11
By Gozaru
Whenever I accidentally hit my mom slightly she says that it hurts a lot. This has been happening for 2 years. She is...
skydnsrJul 04
By LordByron111
Hello. I want to know if it's physically possible to harm one's own brain through the extended inhalation of trace am...
jemma116Jul 02
By btbc0147
I need to know what these results mean. Is it safe to still compete and get punched in the head? Thank u. I am A 42...
jemma116Jul 02
fredo7May 28
skydnsrMay 27
By fredo7
Hello, Is it possible to detect precociously schizophrenia and psychopath disorder for young patient under...
By bhagirathnagaraju
Hello All, From past 2 days I am suffering with Mild headache on sides and back which comes and goes, I have a histor...
Ball123Jun 29
skydnsrJun 01
By bluedreamer2015
I keep getting these dizzy spells where my vision is taken over by a coloured fog that is almost always beige but has...
By emilyct
so for years now I've been getting this really strange feeling when I, say, tug on a strand of my hair or clench my f...
By Phr_sarah
I have mild to moderate pain when i received call from cell phone its sharp and feeling behind and around ears and he...
skydnsrJun 24
By blinknod
Hi there, I'm worried and wanting to find out whats happening to me as i have no idea (meanwhile my vision has got ...
By MKLima12
Would anyone be able to help me interpret my MRI brain results? Finidngs: There is restricted diffusion in the hi...
By Ksenia_Marina
Two questions for you. First, is anybody able to define a reflex that occurs when Person A stands behind Person B ...
Sheri1969Jun 18
skydnsrMay 20
By quiltygoodness
My father recently had surgery and has been suffering from what his doctors say is postoperative cognitive dysfunctio...
By SaneetBonde
My mother's eye lids have been swollen for 2 months. The swelling has now started to spread towards her face and we h...
skydnsrJun 14
By Alin03
I did a IRM and I discovered that I have : 1)mild dilatation of the lateral ventricles and bilateral; 2)median arac...
skydnsrJun 14
By Scrouch0524
have had this sensation on and off for 6 months. Last two weeks it has been constant. All i can do to describe it i...
By Scrouch0524
Using this more of a log, but if anyone has advise let me know... January 2015 started getting feeling run down an...
By Elizakin
I have severe anxiety and I need help. How hard do you have to hit your head to cause trauma to the brain? I hit my h...
By Eka09
I'm a 19 girl, I suffer headache since I was 9 but no one was able to tell me why. In the last 2 years I have dizzi...
skydnsrJun 03
By Bt1234
I have had head pressure on and off for 2 years just above my left temple. It really worries me and I'm not sure if I...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank