Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Jumong9 hours
By kirkane
could you look at this scan and see what you think.
Ball12312 hours
skydnsr14 hours
By Brett002
I am a 16 year old kid, and ever since roughly a year ago I've been getting bad headaches all over my head. But as of...
skydnsr14 hours
By BonBon52
Does anyone have this? Husband had an MRI and was told he had this.. I will make apptments with neurologist..
samlimNov 25
samlimNov 19
skydnsrNov 01
By abhaytheone
i am 19 year old male. I sometimes get a split second feeling of dizzyness, and it comes with what feels like a head...
By jamesj5
Think I could have damaged my vagus nerve doing some mdma. Suffering chest pain, heart burn, not being able to pass s...
By vishu230594 Blank
I was diagnosed with Dengue on 15th October. By the end of first week, i.e. 21st October, i started recovering and my...
By samersalah
hi i am male 27 I have a small tumor at the top of the skull bones, and when pressed cause small pain , but I feel ...
By Catlover2503
Hi, I'm 16, average weight and height and am a healthy person. About a month ago, I was diagnosed with vertigo after ...
By kirkane
Hi all im new to this but was wondering if anyone could offer advice ive been unwell with loads of neuro symptoms f...
By JawJaw123
About a month ago, I started having headaches on the back lower part of my head. I went to the doctor, and he ordered...
By damrade
Hello. Sorry for my awful english in advance. :) I was misdiagnosed with schizophrenia and I was taking clozapi...
skydnsrNov 20
By monjanse
Can cold turkey from 50 mg zoloft to 0mg give me seizures, even when im not pronounced to seizures?
Ball123Nov 20
By fefeS303
Hi im a 15 year old female. This past week ive suddenly got a terrible headache (6-7 out of 10 pain.) Its been const...
Ball123Nov 18
Ball123Nov 14
By abhaytheone
i had a mri head 2 months ago came normal but now i have symptoms like pain on left side of head and neck difficulty ...
skydnsrNov 17
By amers91
I had a roll over accident over two years ago. The main injury was my shoulder and I finally had surgery on that. How...
skydnsrNov 16
AlyNicoleNov 16
By AlyNicole
Yesterday I woke up feeling light headed everytime I stood up, hot and my knees were weak. I came home later that day...
11099322_tn?1415290528
By ProjectMorningGlory
I suffer from General Anxiety Disorder, Adult Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Bipolar II (Major Depression), schizoaf...
By Jihong320
Chief complaint: blurred vision, walking instability associated with mental behavior for a month. Steps: hpi patient...
428363_tn?1414816538
skydnsrNov 01
stina3246Nov 01
skydnsrNov 01
By stina3246
My husband was having massive headaches which is not common for him. It started on Friday After he began to vomit Mob...
Ball123Oct 31
By Rubyren
I was wondering if anyone can tell me what could have caused what I'm about to explain or if they have ever heard of ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank