Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By cajo33
Since about a week ago, I've been experiencing mild pain in the top left of my head/brain whenever I do one of the fo...
skydnsrJul 27
By Yassu_stone
Its about my bestfriend. She is 15. Since last 5 years she suffers a problem. She suddenly faces troubles with her vi...
EEG
By Lolagram
2yrs p/o subdural hematoma. 53yr female endured slip'nfall. Slow brain bleed resulting in seizure and loss of feeli...
margypopsJul 21
By Jordan5516
I don't know what is wrong with me and doctors can't find a cause! I get this wierd feeling that over comes my head...
By YesiP
I've been having these symptoms for a while now, I was wondering if anyone has had anything similar and could offer s...
By monjanse
I sinse 2 days ago have extremly brain zaps. Im on 100mg zoloft and 10mg abilify. Why do i have got this brain zaps?
skydnsrJul 17
By NickMathew
My father, 70 years old is having a swelling on the right eyelid and area under the eye for the past two months and c...
By MitchSpud
Hello and thank you to anyone who reads this! I recently had been hospitalized by my neurologist to help find ...
By hideous_okay
Help! Why can't I feel what I touch or taste properly? Nor I can perceive my subconscious. My head is always heavy a...
By mamadavis24
since tonight I've had a very strong pulsating feeling in my right temple. it has been happening for the past 30 mins...
jemma116Jul 05
skydnsrJul 04
jemma116Jul 02
selmaSMay 11
By Gozaru
Whenever I accidentally hit my mom slightly she says that it hurts a lot. This has been happening for 2 years. She is...
skydnsrJul 04
By LordByron111
Hello. I want to know if it's physically possible to harm one's own brain through the extended inhalation of trace am...
jemma116Jul 02
By btbc0147
I need to know what these results mean. Is it safe to still compete and get punched in the head? Thank u. I am A 42...
jemma116Jul 02
fredo7May 28
skydnsrMay 27
By fredo7
Hello, Is it possible to detect precociously schizophrenia and psychopath disorder for young patient under...
By bhagirathnagaraju
Hello All, From past 2 days I am suffering with Mild headache on sides and back which comes and goes, I have a histor...
Ball123Jun 29
skydnsrJun 01
By bluedreamer2015
I keep getting these dizzy spells where my vision is taken over by a coloured fog that is almost always beige but has...
By emilyct
so for years now I've been getting this really strange feeling when I, say, tug on a strand of my hair or clench my f...
By Phr_sarah
I have mild to moderate pain when i received call from cell phone its sharp and feeling behind and around ears and he...
skydnsrJun 24
By blinknod
Hi there, I'm worried and wanting to find out whats happening to me as i have no idea (meanwhile my vision has got ...
By MKLima12
Would anyone be able to help me interpret my MRI brain results? Finidngs: There is restricted diffusion in the hi...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank