Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 479) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Four years ago When I was a teenager I was addicted to butane gas and I was a daily user for about 6 months. Since then I've noticed a ch...
I cannot sleep I get very depressed thoughts raced through my mind when people are talking and there's a conflict my nerves get into fear...
I cannot sleep I get very depressed thoughts raced through my mind when people are talking and there's a conflict my nerves get into fear...
Female 27 Hearing disorder symptoms: head voices all day, fragmental/contradictory stories mingled with my mind, sometimes accompanie...
Sir, my father's brain ct scan impression conclusion says " cerebral atrophy with preventricular ischemic changes".....kindly pls tell me...
Hello everyone im 22 year old male and i got illness which none of doctors i visited sure of. So i will start from beginning when i star...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have had issues over the last 15 years and just saw a video on pseudotumor cerebri or Intracranial Pressure and for the first time have...
I'm a 16 year old male, I suffer from anxiety but before you blame all of my symptoms on hypochonria, listen carefully. So about 3 weeks ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
20 year old, Male I have this pressure sensation in my Occiput, (back of the head, above nape of neck) a sort of discomfort 24/7, as if ...
1 answer |
Is it possible for a medical drug to be clogged up in blood vessels, tissues or fluids in the brain and later break away and redose you. ...
I am a 20 year old female. I get a pain in my head on the right side in one particular spot when I get out of bed sometimes, or if I move...
So for about three years now I have had this popping in my ears non stop. my jaw clicks and there is an intense pressure in my skull (bac...
Hello, I had a seizure for the first time recently and completely blacked out. I would've never known what happened if friends hadn'...
1 answer |
My eye doctor says everything is fine, so does my neurologist and brain surgeon. I had a benign brain tumor near the pituitary & hypothal...
|
329165 tn?1466758304
I had a brain CT scan done yesterday and it said "relatively enlarged pons" and now I need further investigation by MRI. Should I be f...
7 answers | 3 comments |
As I grew up I was never told that I had dyslexia, but my whole life I've had small signs of it. Lately it's been getting worse. I have l...
1 answer |
For nearly a year now I've been suffering with constant headaches, had an MRI in July and just got my results in the post today and it st...
19636029 tn?1481429035
For ten years I have suffered the impairment of what I was simply told was Interstitial Cystitis. But recently it started getting much wo...
1 answer |
Hello. Im a 23 year old female. When I was 12 I started developing frequent migraines. This is when I had my first and only MRI. Came bac...
Okay so for a little background information I'm 20 years old and otherwise completely healthy up until this happening and I just wanted t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources