Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 461) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Lalkumar Patel- Male- 56 Year (17/07/1960) – Pharmacy Assistant Dt. 20/11/2016 Paralysis on face, imbalancing, weakness Hospitalized:...
I'm a 16 year old male, I suffer from anxiety but before you blame all of my symptoms on hypochonria, listen carefully. So about 3 weeks ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
My eye doctor says everything is fine, so does my neurologist and brain surgeon. I had a benign brain tumor near the pituitary & hypothal...
I went for a jog today and felt a trickle of blood run down my nose. I stopped immediately and put pressure on my nose. I used my under s...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Dengue on 15th October. By the end of first week, i.e. 21st October, i started recovering and my platelet count went...
9 answers | 2 comments |
16780071 tn?1451399065
Ok The One Two about What happend today. Well I Just Had a Scary Morning... I Got Woken up by my other half... As I was laying there He ...
Hi. I'm a male age 24. I have something going on in my head. I've been to a regular doctor and I've talked to a past neurologist that han...
It's been nearly 5 to 6 months.She can't stand being around people and yell.she talks to herself and laugh. we went to a doctor but they ...
1 answer |
Hello and thank you for reading this. I am a 25 year old man. I have been experiencing some very scary symptoms the last couple years and...
My mum suffered a paralysis attack on the right side in the month of the month of May. She is recovering. Speech therapy and physiotherap...
I having pain at left side of head and its like heart beats at my brain while having pressure pain on it, I went to a neuro Doc but he di...
2 answers |
Hello Am male,yesterday at work my colleagues told me i was speaking words they did not understand or uncoordinated,that it lasted for a...
Been having loud noises in head, chemicals, perfumes, laundry detergents, cleaners,etc give me vertigo, lights and sounds bother me, no h...
I'm only 14 years old and recently i have been feeling dizziness and minor vibrating in the back of my head, is something wrong or should...
6530778 tn?1456887401
I don't know if I have a tooth infection but can it? I have pressure in my head, I get dizzy, I get anxious a lot! I have more symptoms ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Little background information.. I have been suffering from my second concussion in four years for about 4 months now. About a month into ...
My 9 year old son had an MRI for his brain done. The findings were: subtle white matter volume loss and gliosis involving the bilateral ...
What is a better product for your brain (recall and cognitive function) ?
A few years back i was having issues with learning. One everything just started making sense and now i can just do everything i can learn...
I had an MRI about a year ago because I had chronic daily headaches for about three months total. They were then on and off throughout th...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources