Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 492) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
for over 30 years I have had "episodes" in which I start out with a pop rock feeling (yes, like the candy). the inside of my skull at t...
1 answer |
When I was 25 I had what I thought was a heart attach. Doctors summed it up as a panic attack. Since then I consistently have bright whit...
Im 35 and when i was in my early 20s I had quite a bad drink problem. I was drinking 16 beers a day, but long story short I got sober and...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am a 21 year old female. About a week ago, I began having several unusual symptoms that I had not felt before. One night I...
I saw some research on this. Are there any clinical trials? https://vanwinkles.com/ambien-for-rest-now-and-recovering-from-strokes-in-...
16yrs ago i had an accident that made me to experience memory lose for some hours.since then i always have this fluid like movement from ...
Hi, I've noticed that lately whenever I go out to eat I get overexcited, my hands start to shake, I feel as though I'm eating to fast and...
Hi Over the last year at least I've been getting very quick split-second blackouts. I'd be staring at my screen at work and then it wo...
Four years ago When I was a teenager I was addicted to butane gas and I was a daily user for about 6 months. Since then I've noticed a ch...
|
How I originally explained it was it's like having bad wifi while streaming a movie... perfect picture, glitch, glitch, picture freezes b...
|
.There is a lot of tingling in both of my wrists and I experience tremors in my hands while writing . It's getting worse and it has added...
Hello everyone im 22 year old male and i got illness which none of doctors i visited sure of. So i will start from beginning when i star...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I'm almost 33 but had a fall when I was 5. My mum said I had seizures and I was taken to the hospital where I recovered. I started an ...
Around the beginning of the year I started getting mild headaches like my neck was out of alignment. Two weeks ago the pain was so bad it...
1 answer |
August 16 I went into minor emergency due to a rash all over my arms. I worked in environmental services at a special care home and thoug...
Okay so like a couple weeks ago, I wave of heavy like brain fog hit me, no headache but anxiety. Not sure if anxiety or something else, w...
Dear Forum members, I am writing as I am looking for guidance and medical advice on my condition related to flights, which seems rathe...
I cannot sleep I get very depressed thoughts raced through my mind when people are talking and there's a conflict my nerves get into fear...
I cannot sleep I get very depressed thoughts raced through my mind when people are talking and there's a conflict my nerves get into fear...
Female 27 Hearing disorder symptoms: head voices all day, fragmental/contradictory stories mingled with my mind, sometimes accompanie...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources