Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 440) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
As a teenager I went through a year of sleep deprivation. I got about six hours of sleep a night. I felt very sleepy every day and even h...
Hello, My age is 24 years. and i am software engineer student, mostly i feels that im unbalance or dizziness since from last 2 years. I...
Hey, Thought I'd seek some help plz and this is cheaper than a doctor lol Ever since i was a kid when I went swimming I felt like(no jo...
I'm 18 and for the past three years I've had this head pressure in the back of my head that has lead me to live a not so normal life I al...
1 answer |
Over the last couple of years, my cognitive function has somehow progressively diminished. I used to be pretty sharp, with excellent reca...
1 answer |
I had an mri done due to lower leg numbness..dr said its fine and to do another Mri in 6 months...if it's ok why do I need another mri......
i am 39 years old femal had dengue diagnised on 27th may after 3 ding ays of high fever and plate count was 1.4 lac but discharged from h...
It's like a everything is a fuzz. It's hard to focus and it's worse when I am standing/sitting. Parents are hypoglycaemic but I constantl...
1 answer |
Hi everyone,I am 24 years old I am a student I am wondering if anyone suffers from similar problems and can offer help. Of course if ...
This pop happens rarely and seemingly randomly but has been occouring my whole life. I've noticed that the audiable and painful pop occou...
1 answer |
I am sitting at work, like always, when all of a sudden.... inside my head (in the top, middle, and behind my forehead) I began to feel w...
1 answer |
The other night while we were driving home at about 65 miles per hour, we had to stop almost immediately due to an elk standing in the ro...
1 answer |
About a month ago I decided to sleep earlier than usual one day and ended up waking up with numb hands, arms, and legs. The numbness is m...
Dear All, I might have asked this under another subtopic, but I do not know if I wrote it to the appropriate one. I got injected only o...
Can a hepatitis A-B vaccination cause this?
Dear Doctors, My Wife was having seizures and was diognized with Epilipcy and adviced Eptoin drug. Past 3 year she is taking eptoin 100m...
I had been given a rhesperidone injection for like two months ago and during that time I had experienced severe side effects for about f...
18015750 tn?1462377699
Hey guys I'm a 21 female mother of 2 I have recently had a MRI and a CT scan. They both came back normal but I'm feeling weird I keep wak...
2 answers |
Lately I've been experiencing head pressure on the top right of my head it's not painful but more of a tight feeling. I had a ct scan do...
So since about october November 2015 I've had a terrible headache sometimes its the top of my head sometimesbits at the front of my head ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources