Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 516) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I used to drink very heavy 15 years ago but then stopped for a long time and then started doing it sensibly. I then stopped 3 years ago t...
I am a 25 year old female and the symptoms I listed below have been occuring in the past 2-3 years. They're random and not sure if they r...
I have had about 7 of these bouts happen to me. Let me start here, I feel fine then it starts with me feeling chilled, then a minute af...
I smoked marijuana 9 months ago for my first and only time. My friend as a joke told me to hold it for 7 seconds, but I took it seriously...
I have twice woken with a numb right hand and forearm- not weak- but numb fingers and thumb.Took several hours for normal feeling to retu...
So four days ago I went in for a same day MRI because i had a weird (i would call it tingling) sensation in the left side of my face. Wel...
My 30 year old brother has Autism, Aspergers, ADHD, mild depression, a history of seizures and a heart murmur. All of which have been man...
Had a CT scan as my migraines were getting worse paralysed, streaming in brain and tunnel vision The doctor ordered CT Scan had scan and ...
For 3 months now, I've been having non-stop muscle spasms that won't stop. They started in my feet and have no spread everywhere. I had a...
Hey guys, so recently I've been worried that I might have CJD. The reason for this is that, at first, I had this weird twitching sensatio...
I was finally diagnosed with Epilepsy with grand-mal seizures at the age of 10, was on Dilantin a couple of years, then evidently "grew o...
In February, I was driving and out of the blue, I went blind momentarily. I pulled over (someone in the car guided me) and at the same ti...
Hello please could someone advise me on what slight signal change at base of the brain means please this came back on my sons MRI results...
Dear Doctors, I was dengue patient when I was in India. Plate count become normal and I recovered from other difficulties, accordingly ...
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has any good tips of what I can do to help improve my mother's brain health? She is soon turning 70 years...
4 answers |
Past 4 years I feel giddiness and brain fog only at evening time between 5pm to 9pm. I got giddiness at evening time even I talk louder....
I am wondering if there are negative side effects to listening to binaural beats, particularly in someone under 18. I would like to start...
I'm 21 and I got a concussion 4 weeks ago. The headaches have gotten much better but I have had days when I can really feel the pressure....
My brother is currently down with Dengue NS1 Antigen. His platelet count had gone down to 70 lacks. We are planning to my sisters graduat...
I am a 18 years old female. I'm going insane because I'm in pain and I'm so tired of being in pain. I have had symptoms such as: Pain...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources