Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 541) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello ive had a headache for almost 7 days now, alot of pressure/ slight ache its not severe but enough to drive me crazy. Started out of...
Hello! When i woke up today i felt dizzy and my eyesight were flimmering for like 1-2 hours, i dont know if thats migraine? And now, 9...
Hi, First of all thanks in advanced for deciding to read my story. I have had severe mood swings for quite some time which caused me ...
1 answer
Whenever my head isn't upright, and I move to an upright position, I get so dizzy I fall over. It's been going on for a week now. Whenev...
my wife is 44 years old , she complains from numbness that comes for one or two weeks and disappear for months or a year, and no other s...
Hello, I would like to tell my story as well as ask a few questions. I'm a 24 year old man. I was born and raised in The Nether...
I’ve been having headaches since nov. 6 (a day before my period) it started with just this feeling of heaviness, like a normal headache a...
I have had about 7 of these bouts happen to me. Let me start here, I feel fine then it starts with me feeling chilled, then a minute af...
1 answer
Avatar universal weird symptoms all day everyday. chels12455 okay, so i’ve been having. the weirdest & most uncomfortable symptoms lat...
Avatar universal weird symptoms all day everyday. chels12455 okay, so i’ve been having. the weirdest & most uncomfortable symptoms lat...
So when I was little I had really bad tremors. They were so bad they said I would never write. Eventually I coped and they went away. But...
1 answer
Has anyone had Chiari Decompression surgery & had a titanium mesh covering used instead of a synthetic or bovine patch? I had my surgery...
Two days ago I was sitting my class watching a video taking some notes and all of a sudden I felt a pop in my head. It felt as if u poppe...
There is a bump on the right side of the back of the head. It is hard not moveable. The bump is under the scalp. Ita about the size of a ...
I used to drink very heavy 10+ years ago but then stopped for a long time after I got a lesion in my brain stem, and then started doing i...
MRI BRAIN WITHOUT CONTRAST CLINICAL INDICATION: Confusion, head pressure and tingling. COMPARISON: None TECHNIQUE: Multiplanar i...
Since aneurysms are basically weakened vascular walls which bulge from an artery/vein, is it possible to treat the enlargement through va...
Hello, I am 26 years old and for the past year I have been dealing with horrible "jolt" or "shock" like pains coming from inside my head....
Have been previously diagnosed with fibromyalgia w/o having an MRI being done.
Hi everyone, I've been having this headache for over a month now and I'm really worried. From what I researched it seems to be a migr...
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Brain Health Community Resources