Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Student213
As a teenager I went through a year of sleep deprivation. I got about six hours of sleep a night. I felt very sleepy ...
By SoftwareEngineer
Hello, My age is 24 years. and i am software engineer student, mostly i feels that im unbalance or dizziness since ...
By Joshua1972
Hey, Thought I'd seek some help plz and this is cheaper than a doctor lol Ever since i was a kid when I went swimmi...
Sandz1280Jun 30
By Broskidamian
I'm 18 and for the past three years I've had this head pressure in the back of my head that has lead me to live a not...
By geeziff
Over the last couple of years, my cognitive function has somehow progressively diminished. I used to be pretty sharp,...
By Aqua3111976
I had an mri done due to lower leg numbness..dr said its fine and to do another Mri in 6 months...if it's ok why do I...
By aparnakutadri
i am 39 years old femal had dengue diagnised on 27th may after 3 ding ays of high fever and plate count was 1.4 lac b...
By Wildchild_20
It's like a everything is a fuzz. It's hard to focus and it's worse when I am standing/sitting. Parents are hypoglyca...
By ocall
Hi everyone,I am 24 years old I am a student I am wondering if anyone suffers from similar problems and can offer...
By mlee4231
This pop happens rarely and seemingly randomly but has been occouring my whole life. I've noticed that the audiable a...
By RayRae1970
I am sitting at work, like always, when all of a sudden.... inside my head (in the top, middle, and behind my forehea...
By JeremyG22334455
The other night while we were driving home at about 65 miles per hour, we had to stop almost immediately due to an el...
By Tornado9
About a month ago I decided to sleep earlier than usual one day and ended up waking up with numb hands, arms, and leg...
By hei213
Dear All, I might have asked this under another subtopic, but I do not know if I wrote it to the appropriate one. I...
By kdog17
Can a hepatitis A-B vaccination cause this?
By SouvikD
Dear Doctors, My Wife was having seizures and was diognized with Epilipcy and adviced Eptoin drug. Past 3 year she i...
By sikalenje
I had been given a rhesperidone injection for like two months ago and during that time I had experienced severe side...
18015750 tn?1462377699
By eyevision
Hey guys I'm a 21 female mother of 2 I have recently had a MRI and a CT scan. They both came back normal but I'm feel...
By Marienae
Lately I've been experiencing head pressure on the top right of my head it's not painful but more of a tight feeling...
eyevisionMay 04
Bebold11Mar 16
Bebold11Mar 16
boz5886Mar 14
By stellathecat
So since about october November 2015 I've had a terrible headache sometimes its the top of my head sometimesbits at t...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources