Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
1 - 20 (of 529) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Two days ago I was sitting my class watching a video taking some notes and all of a sudden I felt a pop in my head. It felt as if u poppe...
There is a bump on the right side of the back of the head. It is hard not moveable. The bump is under the scalp. Ita about the size of a ...
I used to drink very heavy 10+ years ago but then stopped for a long time after I got a lesion in my brain stem, and then started doing i...
MRI BRAIN WITHOUT CONTRAST CLINICAL INDICATION: Confusion, head pressure and tingling. COMPARISON: None TECHNIQUE: Multiplanar i...
Since aneurysms are basically weakened vascular walls which bulge from an artery/vein, is it possible to treat the enlargement through va...
Hello, I am 26 years old and for the past year I have been dealing with horrible "jolt" or "shock" like pains coming from inside my head....
Have been previously diagnosed with fibromyalgia w/o having an MRI being done.
Hi everyone, I've been having this headache for over a month now and I'm really worried. From what I researched it seems to be a migr...
Hello, I got a car hit from back while I was riding a bike without helmet. I instantly lost my senses. People around took me to the ho...
I feel something moving on my forehead it feel like something is popping and running. What do you think it's
Hey guys. I hope I'll have my problem solved.Last year I have got something behind my forehead that made me anxious. it feels like ...
Please can someone help. Im getting quite nervous. Former heavy drinker from 12 years ago when I got a brain lesion at the left and 1 in ...
I have twice woken with a numb right hand and forearm- not weak- but numb fingers and thumb.Took several hours for normal feeling to retu...
1 answer |
I was in a car accident a week ago and had a CT Scan performed. The CT was negative for acute injury but did have a note for me to follow...
I used to drink very heavy 15 years ago but then stopped for a long time and then started doing it sensibly. I then stopped 3 years ago t...
I am a 25 year old female and the symptoms I listed below have been occuring in the past 2-3 years. They're random and not sure if they r...
I have had about 7 of these bouts happen to me. Let me start here, I feel fine then it starts with me feeling chilled, then a minute af...
I smoked marijuana 9 months ago for my first and only time. My friend as a joke told me to hold it for 7 seconds, but I took it seriously...
So four days ago I went in for a same day MRI because i had a weird (i would call it tingling) sensation in the left side of my face. Wel...
My 30 year old brother has Autism, Aspergers, ADHD, mild depression, a history of seizures and a heart murmur. All of which have been man...
A
A
Brain Health Community Resources