Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By psingh14
My husband recently got a MRI done and report said well defined altered signal intensity lesions in anterior 3rd vent...
By Leeannegw
My doctor has just took me off 20mg citalapram and put me on 15mg mirztazapine which I have to take at nite, since th...
By annie658
my friend was shopping when his left side went completely numb for a few seconds, he also had headaches very frequent...
skydnsrFeb 22
By Desroche1999
I am currently researching the Mccollough effect, and I'm wondering is it safe for the brain? What effects does it or...
PuzzleboxFeb 22
skydnsrFeb 14
By Puzzlebox
What are the narratives? The narratives are a set of voices that are not my own and do not respond to medications (ac...
skydnsrFeb 18
By JUGNUKHAN
i hear an internal sound in my brain the sound like that a moving fan sound. the sound is louder when i am in peacef...
skydnsrFeb 14
By murphy60
My friends little girl was recently hospitalized and the doctors did lots of brain tests and said her gray brain matt...
skydnsrFeb 12
???
By luhanaN
6 months boy baby's MRI declares mild diffuse cortical atrophy and periventricular hyperintensity in few cystic areas...
skydnsrFeb 09
By chonny91210
This has never happened to me before, last night i woke with a tight feeling headache on top of my head, my neck felt...
By Mirissarose
Hi! I really need help. My daughter had a very large jpa brain tumor removed when she was 5 years old. No chemo or ra...
skydnsrFeb 05
By Ram2836
3 months back,I got drunk and passed out. I hit my head multiple times while being taken to my house. Now I have bee...
By Mhermhon
My brother is 19 years old, he had CVA and undergone 3 surgeries first for hemorrhage the 2nd one is after 2 years he...
skydnsrFeb 03
Irwin0703Feb 03
skydnsrFeb 01
By Irwin0703
My mom is 58 years old and have been sick almost all her life. 1992 I was 6years old(27 now) when she was diagnosed w...
skydnsrFeb 02
By bala64
Recently I've heard many people dying sudden out of cerebral hemorrhage.I 'm wondering whether there is any test to d...
6710145_tn?1395238034
By eriikawhiite
Last night suddenly it felt as if the room was spinning but it wasnt, when I closed my eyes it was the same, I've had...
By Wendycrisdon
My 13 year old daughter was sent for an mri due to having headaches and fatigue,after 9 days of not hearing anything ...
By soldieradvocate
Soldier has concussion, TBI from an RPG exploding near head. It has been over a year now and he still has extreme, da...
skydnsrJan 27
jagman68Jan 27
skydnsrJan 27
By jagman68
Hi, I'm a 45 yr old man who has been told I have a cyst on the left side of my brain. The Dr says that it is nothin...
tvbundiJan 26
By tvbundi
Hi Im 56 year old and i am experiencing small to large hissing in head but almost constant, i do have high blood pres...
By JenniferEvans
My friend recently had an MRI of her brain, after multiple falls involving cracking her head on the concrete...but sh...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank