Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Gnacki
"Hello! I am writing on behalf of a friend. On November 14th, they placed some rodent control down in their home...
By TNDraco
Around the beginning of the year I started getting mild headaches like my neck was out of alignment. Two weeks ago th...
By kqy1693
I have had cluster migraines, for 47 years on the left side, for the last three months I have a pain on the right sid...
By Corkyc73
I woke up this morning and my hand and forearm were asleep and remained that way for most of the morning. Now that th...
By kiranlc4
I have pain in my head/brain, legs, hands and sometimes in back also. Due to this pain I am not able to sleep or gene...
By davin2005
I have the most bizarre medical event ever that I'm certain was caused by my roughly18 month prescription daily taki...
By cindylea1
starts when I get up in the morning as I walk to start my day usually within 5 min of movement 1 min onset periodica...
waxxyxJan 21
By waxxyx
Hello all I know that technically this isn't the right forum, but any contribution is appreciated as I'm worried a...
By BakerD
Hello ive been dealing with this unkown problem i have, it's vertigo ive seen Ent and a neurologist both have no answ...
whatfunJan 11
rpwoodardDec 15, 2015
By Corakay1015
I have very recently been diagnosed with chiari malformation. I have only had a brain mri, go for one on my neck this...
By Trinacate
for over 30 years I have had "episodes" in which I start out with a pop rock feeling (yes, like the candy). the ins...
By CHAOS_THEORY
I am facing a really bad time, due to the incompetence of most of the Doctors in here. My sister is sick, way too si...
Pretty_patDec 28, 2015
By ABCD934
HEY!I didnt got any friends or jobs to do in this spare time so i stay a little on internet(not games).It harms?Im bo...
KevinGKVGDec 25, 2015
GSevenDec 16, 2015
rpwoodardDec 07, 2015
By KevinGKVG
Hi, I am a male in my early twenties. Around 3 weeks ago, while I was driving to work, I got very light-headed an...
By waxxyx
Hi, I have an OCD where when I throw a hard punch (shadow box), I sometimes lean my head into my shoulder so that it ...
GSevenDec 16, 2015
By Jayamura Blank
my daughter 9 years old is diagnosed by MRI with Neurocysticercosis with single lesion in Aug. 15. she was given Albe...
GSevenDec 16, 2015
By Shylowlove
I am a 31 year old female, I have been recently diagnosed with MS, my head hurts so bad, it hurts worse when I stand,...
Curly03Dec 11, 2015
By Nadim1
My mother age 82, suffered from brain hemorrhage on last Sunday . Now admitted in ICU. Diagnosed "Intra cerebral ble...
1222076 tn?1423031349
By Curly03
Hi all, Im pretty sure i have POTS but never got offically diagnosed. I have all kinds of symptoms but over a year ag...
Blukitty0925Dec 10, 2015
By Chelsea4524 Blank
I really need help figuring out what this sensation is and if anyone else has had this reoccurring problem . I'm 19 a...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
Top Healthy Living Answerers
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank
TheLightSeeker
London, ON
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank