Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
21 - 40 (of 425) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had cluster migraines, for 47 years on the left side, for the last three months I have a pain on the right side in the bone around...
1 answer |
I woke up this morning and my hand and forearm were asleep and remained that way for most of the morning. Now that they aren't asleep my ...
I have the most bizarre medical event ever that I'm certain was caused by my roughly18 month prescription daily taking of clonazapem/klo...
1 answer |
starts when I get up in the morning as I walk to start my day usually within 5 min of movement 1 min onset periodically throughout the d...
Hello all I know that technically this isn't the right forum, but any contribution is appreciated as I'm worried about the possibility...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello ive been dealing with this unkown problem i have, it's vertigo ive seen Ent and a neurologist both have no answers for me, i had a ...
I have very recently been diagnosed with chiari malformation. I have only had a brain mri, go for one on my neck this Friday. My symptoms...
2 answers |
for over 30 years I have had "episodes" in which I start out with a pop rock feeling (yes, like the candy). the inside of my skull at t...
I am facing a really bad time, due to the incompetence of most of the Doctors in here. My sister is sick, way too sick, it have almost a...
HEY!I didnt got any friends or jobs to do in this spare time so i stay a little on internet(not games).It harms?Im booored!
1 answer |
Hi, I am a male in my early twenties. Around 3 weeks ago, while I was driving to work, I got very light-headed and almost passed out....
3 answers |
Hi, I have an OCD where when I throw a hard punch (shadow box), I sometimes lean my head into my shoulder so that it makes contact with m...
my daughter 9 years old is diagnosed by MRI with Neurocysticercosis with single lesion in Aug. 15. she was given Albendazole omnacortil 4...
1 answer |
I am a 31 year old female, I have been recently diagnosed with MS, my head hurts so bad, it hurts worse when I stand, blurry vision, swea...
1 answer |
My mother age 82, suffered from brain hemorrhage on last Sunday . Now admitted in ICU. Diagnosed "Intra cerebral bleed with intra ventri...
1 answer |
1222076 tn?1423031349
Hi all, Im pretty sure i have POTS but never got offically diagnosed. I have all kinds of symptoms but over a year ago i get these very d...
I really need help figuring out what this sensation is and if anyone else has had this reoccurring problem . I'm 19 and ever since I was ...
1 answer |
Accidentally knocked my head into an iron rod yesterday. It went numb but the pain began after few minutes. Now I have a tingling on the ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
1094370 tn?1317138425
I had a brain MRI done because I have some lesions on my brain that were noticed 5 years ago on an MRI (done because of some neuro issues...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Dengue on 15th October. By the end of first week, i.e. 21st October, i started recovering and my platelet count went...
7 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources