Brain Health Community
About This Community:

This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Abhica
A friend aged 31 has a subacute hematoma, also age inappropriate cerebral atrophy, deep microvascular ischemic foci i...
By abhishek725
I have two spots in my skull above the ear on both sides, which hurt when pressed. The hurt is like when you hurt you...
By JaR911
After having a MRI done of my husband's brain/brain-stem w/o contrast, the report says: SIGNIFICANT ABNORMALITY, ATTN...
Bebold11Mar 18
boz5886Mar 17
By Bebold11
For about two years now I have been going this... I have been to the hospital so many time but I honestly feel the do...
Bebold11Mar 16
By YoLily
About 4 days ago I suddenly felt as I describe a fluid spreading or moving inside my head/brain. I had thisse sensati...
By waxxyx
Hi Is it possible to cause a concussion or a brain injury from turning your head to the side too quick, like when so...
By HattyJo
Hello, I have been having neurological issues since 2011. I had an MRI and CT scan that was unremarkable in 2011. My...
By PunsOnPorpoise
I can move something inside my brain to make my ears start ringing, I am not talking about being able to pop my ears ...
By Dragon_Hero
my skull was deformed in a car accident when I was little. the skull plates weren't fused yet and now I have a bump o...
By Lulamoon
My veins/arteries on my temporal have been extremely swollen for a couple of months now and they pulse all the time! ...
By Gnacki
"Hello! I am writing on behalf of a friend. On November 14th, they placed some rodent control down in their home...
By TNDraco
Around the beginning of the year I started getting mild headaches like my neck was out of alignment. Two weeks ago th...
By kqy1693
I have had cluster migraines, for 47 years on the left side, for the last three months I have a pain on the right sid...
By Corkyc73
I woke up this morning and my hand and forearm were asleep and remained that way for most of the morning. Now that th...
By davin2005
I have the most bizarre medical event ever that I'm certain was caused by my roughly18 month prescription daily taki...
By cindylea1
starts when I get up in the morning as I walk to start my day usually within 5 min of movement 1 min onset periodica...
waxxyxJan 21
By waxxyx Blank
Hello all I know that technically this isn't the right forum, but any contribution is appreciated as I'm worried a...
By BakerD
Hello ive been dealing with this unkown problem i have, it's vertigo ive seen Ent and a neurologist both have no answ...
whatfunJan 11
rpwoodardDec 15, 2015
By Corakay1015 Blank
I have very recently been diagnosed with chiari malformation. I have only had a brain mri, go for one on my neck this...
By Trinacate
for over 30 years I have had "episodes" in which I start out with a pop rock feeling (yes, like the candy). the ins...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank