Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
21 - 40 (of 523) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Doctors, I was dengue patient when I was in India. Plate count become normal and I recovered from other difficulties, accordingly ...
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has any good tips of what I can do to help improve my mother's brain health? She is soon turning 70 years...
4 answers |
Past 4 years I feel giddiness and brain fog only at evening time between 5pm to 9pm. I got giddiness at evening time even I talk louder....
I am wondering if there are negative side effects to listening to binaural beats, particularly in someone under 18. I would like to start...
I'm 21 and I got a concussion 4 weeks ago. The headaches have gotten much better but I have had days when I can really feel the pressure....
My brother is currently down with Dengue NS1 Antigen. His platelet count had gone down to 70 lacks. We are planning to my sisters graduat...
I am a 18 years old female. I'm going insane because I'm in pain and I'm so tired of being in pain. I have had symptoms such as: Pain...
I can only best describe this recent "activity" as a sudden.. well, Brain Glitch.. Imagine the old AOL internet dial up sound, but on...
1 answer |
Hello, i'm 24 years and 6 months old.from 4 months ago every time i go to bed with absolute silence around i hear a ring sound . i didn't...
1 answer |
2 months before, I headed a football from the middle of my head. I was near fainting after that as i wall already exhausted but I didn't....
I can move something inside my brain to make my ears start ringing, I am not talking about being able to pop my ears on command, which I ...
1 answer |
20249616 tn?1493418324
I fell 40feet in the Black Hills on my bicycle and was in a coma for 2 weeks in 2015. Spent two months recovering but got my health back....
for over 30 years I have had "episodes" in which I start out with a pop rock feeling (yes, like the candy). the inside of my skull at t...
1 answer |
When I was 25 I had what I thought was a heart attach. Doctors summed it up as a panic attack. Since then I consistently have bright whit...
Im 35 and when i was in my early 20s I had quite a bad drink problem. I was drinking 16 beers a day, but long story short I got sober and...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am a 21 year old female. About a week ago, I began having several unusual symptoms that I had not felt before. One night I...
I saw some research on this. Are there any clinical trials? https://vanwinkles.com/ambien-for-rest-now-and-recovering-from-strokes-in-...
16yrs ago i had an accident that made me to experience memory lose for some hours.since then i always have this fluid like movement from ...
Hi, I've noticed that lately whenever I go out to eat I get overexcited, my hands start to shake, I feel as though I'm eating to fast and...
Hi Over the last year at least I've been getting very quick split-second blackouts. I'd be staring at my screen at work and then it wo...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources