Aa
A
A
Close
Brain Health Community
This community is a place where members can find information and support pertaining to injury, memory, problem solving, language skills, brain games, nutrition supplements and fitness as they relate to brain health. Discussions are limited to brain health only. Bipolar, Depression, and Schizophrenia topics are best suited for discussion on those communities
21 - 40 (of 438) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hit my head in top point of driver raising up. Looks like I scrated it. but it hurt bad!! I don't have a headache anyways..i,m on blood t...
Hi all Is it possible for the brain to move and hit the inside of the skull if one was to nod their head in a sharp manner bringing it...
I have been to the doctor several times and have taken a CT (came back normal). I am set to take an MRI in a week. I have not seen a neur...
A friend aged 31 has a subacute hematoma, also age inappropriate cerebral atrophy, deep microvascular ischemic foci in bilateral corona. ...
I have two spots in my skull above the ear on both sides, which hurt when pressed. The hurt is like when you hurt your hand or leg lightl...
After having a MRI done of my husband's brain/brain-stem w/o contrast, the report says: SIGNIFICANT ABNORMALITY, ATTN NEEDED. 1. Nonspeci...
For about two years now I have been going this... I have been to the hospital so many time but I honestly feel the doctors aren't trying ...
3 answers |
About 4 days ago I suddenly felt as I describe a fluid spreading or moving inside my head/brain. I had thisse sensation before. This time...
1 answer |
Hi Is it possible to cause a concussion or a brain injury from turning your head to the side too quick, like when someone surprises you ...
Hello, I have been having neurological issues since 2011. I had an MRI and CT scan that was unremarkable in 2011. My symptoms got worst ...
I can move something inside my brain to make my ears start ringing, I am not talking about being able to pop my ears on command, which I ...
my skull was deformed in a car accident when I was little. the skull plates weren't fused yet and now I have a bump on my head. could the...
My veins/arteries on my temporal have been extremely swollen for a couple of months now and they pulse all the time! I can actually feel ...
"Hello! I am writing on behalf of a friend. On November 14th, they placed some rodent control down in their home, and then returned ...
Around the beginning of the year I started getting mild headaches like my neck was out of alignment. Two weeks ago the pain was so bad it...
I have had cluster migraines, for 47 years on the left side, for the last three months I have a pain on the right side in the bone around...
1 answer |
I woke up this morning and my hand and forearm were asleep and remained that way for most of the morning. Now that they aren't asleep my ...
I have the most bizarre medical event ever that I'm certain was caused by my roughly18 month prescription daily taking of clonazapem/klo...
1 answer |
starts when I get up in the morning as I walk to start my day usually within 5 min of movement 1 min onset periodically throughout the d...
Hello all I know that technically this isn't the right forum, but any contribution is appreciated as I'm worried about the possibility...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Brain Health Community Resources