Aa
A
A
Close
Degenerative Diseases Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to living with degenerative disease.
1 - 20 (of 1163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HI there For the past year and a half I have felt my joint areas degenerating - there is a lot of cracking in all my joints at all time...
156 answers | 33 comments |
290592 tn?1205775276
is anyone out there that has had a fusion and isn't better? im going through hell trying to defend myself to attorney's and dr's.they tel...
47 answers | 1 comment |
5983099 tn?1416422072
Hi, About 18 months ago my body literally started cracking all over from one day to the next. It started in my neck, followed by the tho...
3 answers |
Hi I work 8 to 10 hours a day and I don't sit down when I get home I have lower back pain on the right side and right above my tail bone ...
3112530 tn?1434035633
Recently I had an injection to the piriformis muscle with a Botox injection and it seemed to help. How come there is not more information...
12 answers | 1 comment |
3112530 tn?1434035633
I recently had a Botox injection to the Piriformus muscle (5-10-17) but I cannot find any information about this topic. How long does thi...
Not sure where to post this, but I'm getting worse with this problem. I get severe low back pain after standing or walking. It's been l...
62 answers | 7 comments |
I was recently told by MRI results that I have gliosis of the right parietal lobe white matter. Also, a prominent perivascular space. I...
13 answers |
hi! i'm a 15 year old female, and all the sudden in december 2016, i started to have neck and back pain and extreme headaches and eye pai...
I have been told by my doctors that lumbar MRIs are not used to diagnose multiple sclerosis. Can you give me information on this? I am in...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and my doctor looks at me like I am nuts. All of this has happened progressively ...
4 answers |
MND
sir, my mother Alpana Talukdar is suffering from mnd for 2yrs. we were treated wrongly,while dctr told her that she had made a minor ...
13 answers |
I'm a 51 year old female in very good health however my red blood cells have been termed "enlarged" by my doctor since 1999. My Doctor i...
9 answers |
I have been in a wheelchair for all my life because of spina bifida. When I was a child, my legs(and especially my feet) were badly defor...
After a recent mri I've unexpectedly been told I need c3-c7 fused after removing the disks and replacing with cages and cadaver bone/plas...
CT scan Brain injury after car accident
mri
can someone tell me what all this means IMPRESSION: 1. Degenerative changes in the cervical spine characterized by facet arthropathy...
18702930 tn?1467122134
Hi, I'm a 17 years old college student. I'd like to ask if cracking joints all over my body is normal. It started in my knees, every time...
How do u deal with the pain? I was 20 when I first found out I had DDD and now I'm 25. I was turned down for surgery and injections BC o...
Hi, I am 22yrs old and have degenerative disc disease, annular tear, and spinal stenosis. I am very frustrated because I am in so much pa...
17 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Degenerative Diseases Community Resources