Health Care Reform Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE HEALTH CARE REFORM COMMUNITY: This Community is a place to share ideas, success stories and constructive, respectful discussions about how to improve the delivery of quality health care to all patients in need.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By selenawilliams
Q&A on Good Clinical Practice courtesy GCP help desk.One for you: Can you confirm if investigators in ISREAL need ICH...
ptersonApr 18
By selenawilliams
Could the answer in response to a query be entered by CRA on data clarification form (DCF) and confirmed by dated sig...
ptersonApr 18
ptersonApr 18
By nightstarrs
Someone has cellulitis in my family an got iv anti biotics can you catch it from someone by sharing bar of soap?? Cuz...
By giblinsurances
Is there any kind of other websites like GIBL where I can compare my health insurance Online?
By Geenbo
I have regular periods every month on the 26th, in dec 20th i had pink thick discharge for a day then nothing until ...
By R00
How do you handle stress?
By AntiObamaCare
I about died when I found out my family's health coverage through Humana is going to almost triple in price in 2015. ...
3149845_tn?1415046551
Life360Nov 04, 2014
ILADVOCATENov 02, 2014
By Life360 Blank
Is everyone confused about how Medicare works as i am?
caregiver222Jun 30, 2014
S_Renee21Jun 27, 2014
ericatodayJun 27, 2014
S_Renee21Jun 27, 2014
newjulymommyJun 27, 2014
By decbby14 Blank
So i am on my husband insurance, but my mom said I should apply for medicaid as well so I can have both. Does anyone...
By Saykhr14 Blank
I am getting weak, decrease in breast size, face turning to skinny, lips getting darker. what could be the problem?...
caregiver222Jun 30, 2014
EllaMariMay 17, 2014
By enahs Blank
Last year I had a motorcycle accident the day before my insurance kicked in and dislocated my knee causing three torn...
NicodemisSep 12, 2014
By Logan5 Blank
Dear folks, I would like to share the story of my free annual check-up that would end up costing me $1,347.36. ...
NicodemisSep 12, 2014
By Nanytn13 Blank
Does any one knows what should i do, or go to, to make my preggo days stress free and cheap.
By grauergk Blank
I'm an American living in Tanzania who is about to move to Finland. My Tanzanian health insurance runs out in July, a...
ILADVOCATEMay 11, 2014
By zdevilinside Blank
I am trying to figure out what to do with my health insurance. I currently have Medicare and a "carve out" program w...
585414_tn?1288944902
By ILADVOCATE Blank
Recently I was unable to fill a prescription of one of my medications which is Klonopin taken in brand form. I have...
By jimgioia Blank
Hi, My name is Jim. I am writing in regards to my Son's health care situation. He is currently employed. He and hi...
By MizTonia Blank
Hey I am 18, female and I have an ovarian cyst but for the past couple of weeks on top of the cyst pain I have been g...
By NaiYee Blank
Intuitively, I know there is an inverse relationship between health insurance deductible and premium, i.e. the higher...
By EddieEdwards Blank
Hello, I require an operation for a digestive malfunction. The traditional procedure is particularly invasive, t...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Health Care Reform Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank