Health Care Reform Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE HEALTH CARE REFORM COMMUNITY: This Community is a place to share ideas, success stories and constructive, respectful discussions about how to improve the delivery of quality health care to all patients in need.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
3149845_tn?1415046551
Life360Nov 04
By Life360
Is everyone confused about how Medicare works as i am?
By decbby14
So i am on my husband insurance, but my mom said I should apply for medicaid as well so I can have both. Does anyone...
By Saykhr14
I am getting weak, decrease in breast size, face turning to skinny, lips getting darker. what could be the problem?...
EllaMariMay 17
By enahs Blank
Last year I had a motorcycle accident the day before my insurance kicked in and dislocated my knee causing three torn...
NicodemisSep 12
By Logan5
Dear folks, I would like to share the story of my free annual check-up that would end up costing me $1,347.36. ...
NicodemisSep 12
By Nanytn13
Does any one knows what should i do, or go to, to make my preggo days stress free and cheap.
By grauergk Blank
I'm an American living in Tanzania who is about to move to Finland. My Tanzanian health insurance runs out in July, a...
By zdevilinside Blank
I am trying to figure out what to do with my health insurance. I currently have Medicare and a "carve out" program w...
585414_tn?1288944902
By ILADVOCATE Blank
Recently I was unable to fill a prescription of one of my medications which is Klonopin taken in brand form. I have...
By jimgioia Blank
Hi, My name is Jim. I am writing in regards to my Son's health care situation. He is currently employed. He and hi...
By MizTonia Blank
Hey I am 18, female and I have an ovarian cyst but for the past couple of weeks on top of the cyst pain I have been g...
By NaiYee Blank
Intuitively, I know there is an inverse relationship between health insurance deductible and premium, i.e. the higher...
By EddieEdwards Blank
Hello, I require an operation for a digestive malfunction. The traditional procedure is particularly invasive, t...
By Butterfly2009 Blank
for the past year and half i have had dizzy spells, but for the past 5months they have got alot worse.!! i have passe...
6726276_tn?1388332222
By CRSeaside Blank
I'm a US citizen living part time in Costa Rica. We have medical ins thru work. I just keep up with Obamacare online....
By giblinsurances Blank
One of my friend work in a insurance company and i am also looking for a Health insurance for my mom.So, i told him t...
By chantak87 Blank
I found out that I was pregnant. I went to a free clinic to determine that I really was. I don't have health insuranc...
dontworry_behappy1Mar 29, 2013
By jaime310 Blank
hello, i don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but i am applying for health insurance and i had ...
By eth2234 Blank
hi all, i am 14 years old boy, a year ago i have been to a doctor to check my height (only 140 cm) and asked me to m...
585414_tn?1288944902
By ILADVOCATE Blank
I am just calling this to people's attention. Mental health parity (equal coverage for mental and physical health car...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Health Care Reform Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank