Huntington's Disease Community
About This Community:

Huntington's disease is a progressive brain disorder that causes uncontrolled movements, emotional problems, and loss of thinking ability (cognition). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Huntington's Disease patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with Huntington's disease, prognosis, research, surgery, treatments

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sophiajojo Blank
My nan died of huntingtons...and my mother is one of eight. My aunt tested positive in her 40s and symptoms were obv...
By ZaraFriz Blank
Hi everyone, My name is Zara and I am part of a care team looking after a lady with HD, and for the past six month...
Cassondrax3Sep 30, 2013
By mohammdibsc Blank
i have done my MRI then there is written (Disc bulge left posterocentral protrusion and bilateral foraminal narrowin...
By dravidpeter123 Blank
Health is wealth. This is exactly the fact of human life. Unless you are healthy you can accomplish your tasks, and ...
By Trinityalways Blank
2 head concussion within the last 6mths one was unconscious. Fyi my neurologist is out of town for a month! I went t...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Feb 15, 2013
By zzmalone Blank
My mom is from a large family. 2 years ago she developed a slight shaking in her hands. She was a master quilter and ...
By Twistergirl777 Blank
Hi, I have a myoclonic seizure condition and was wondering if I should mix augmentin or as on my bottle Amox TR-K CLV...
By mohammdibsc Blank
i have done my MRI then there is written (Disc bulge left posterocentral protrusion and bilateral foraminal narrowin...
By mohammdibsc Blank
collette5Mar 06, 2013
collette5Mar 06, 2013
Lucy519BlankAug 20, 2012
By chikri1907 Blank
hi! can anybody tell the reason? I am suffering from vibrational neurological sound like zooommoommoomm from all o...
5009719_tn?1362284567
By VipS86 Blank
Hi, I am getting pain in head back side just 2-3 inch above the left ear. Its being on discrete time in a day mor...
By hoolio67 Blank
If my parents' parents don't have huntingtons disease then they don't have it which means I can't as well correct?
By wnhelp Blank
from last some months i am suffering from follwing symptoms: -confusion -inabilty to think -confused about what to...
By swootie Blank
Hello, I have been researching HD because i wonder if this could be in my family. I have had cognitive issues for yea...
By wnhelp Blank
i forget to write my age...m 22 years old female
By martadta Blank
Huntington's disease is currently defined in many textbooks and thousands of articles in a pathology Neurodegenerati...
Lucy519BlankNov 12, 2012
By Ravia Blank
Respected sir, I have an acute body pain in my right side of the body especially in arm, shoulder,neck and ear. It ...
4118807_tn?1349975694
Lucy519BlankOct 12, 2012
By todd5524 Blank
I have Huntington's Disease, I am 39 male, don't have much symptoms of the twitching part of the brain, but suffer fr...
Lucy519BlankOct 12, 2012
By Abigail04 Blank
I tested positive for HD a couple years ago. For insurance reasons, I have not openly discussed my condition with my...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr Blank
Hi, We are pleased to share with your community our Dementia Community http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dementia/show...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Huntington's Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
6 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank